Funny Religare people

adultvish

Hi all

It is really very nice and informative to visit the forum and hopefully from now onwards, I will be regular over here.

Just for fun, I would like to share a very funny incident occurred just now with me. For the past 2 months, the representatives of religare securities are approaching me quite off and on to open On-Line Trading account. Currently, as per their version, I am having an offline trading account and changing it to an on-line trading account will be very beneficial for me. I asked the person to tell me the difference between off-line and on-line trading account; and he told that with off-line trading account, one need to trade through telephone while with online account one can trade by himself on computer. Now in reality, I am trading at ODIN from my residence and never traded through telephone; but I am really surprized at their lack of knowledge that despite having all my account information of past three years, these people are calling me every another day in the afternoon. Further, when I asked him for anymore difference between online and offline trading account; he informed that if I would purchase an online account with religare, there will be no need for any internet connection and after paying a very little fee of Rs. 999/-, I can enjoy the service for life-time. And, when I asked him to check with his senior about this information, another person came on phone and told that it was a sort of simple mis-communication.

I don't know what to say about it; but my account was opened under similar situation when they did not bother to inform me that their main office is in Ashok Vihar Delhi and that their branch office at Nehru Place is not dealing with Equity Market. And because I reside in South Delhi, it is a pain in the neck situation for me to deal routine matters with them. For the past three years, I am trying to find some suitable broking firm in South Delhi but most of times, I had my money stucked in the market due to which I have to keep the account running with them.

Anyhow, I will suggest you all to deal cautiously with Religare people coz on many other occasions too they tried to befool/misinform/misguide me like on commission matter they were charging quite handsome amount until I checked it with some another fellow who was being charged very legitimately.

thanks for reading and happy trading.