Fundsindia.com

Yes, I agree the Fundsindia.com website is quiet good but the customer service really sucks.
The financial adviser hardly replies to email and seems 'uninterested'. I have invested 35k through their site last one month and yet I still haven't got answers to emails I have sent out!

It's a shame the real people in the back end cannot the functionality of the webiset.

natjay

Yes, I agree the Fundsindia.com website is quiet good but the customer service really sucks.
The financial adviser hardly replies to email and seems 'uninterested'. I have invested 35k through their site last one month and yet I still haven't got answers to emails I have sent out!

It's a shame the real people in the back end cannot the functionality of the webiset.
I can relate to this. I've seen great customer service before buying a service and being totally ignored once you've joined.

If you don't mind me asking, what exactly was the nature of your question or clarification that you wanted from them. I've been thinking of investing through FundsIndia for the long term. But if their customer service is not up to the mark, as you say, then I might as well invest directly with the main fund house. I really can't afford the hassle of tracking small issues that should ideally be handled by the agent since they're getting paid.