Fundamental Stock Screener

aryan.

Aryan -

I tried to do a quick lookup for Hindustan Media between the screen data and ICICI Direct Data on Balance sheet. Seems to tally -

Could you point me to the stock you are looking at ? The stocks I follow seem to have correct details. But its always best to be careful.
I guess I forgot to put the name of the stock in my post. I was looking at Reliance consolidated balance sheet, the number given there does not match with the number given in the Annual report.

What is the source of their data?

Last edited:
I am not sure. Let me request the screener team to respond to this.

I guess I forgot to put the name of the stock in my post. I was looking at Reliance consolidated balance sheet, the number given there does not match with the number given in the Annual report.

Hello Aryan,

Thanks for trying Screener and sharing your feedback.

From this year onwards, the presentation of balance sheets has changed with the amendments in Schedule VI of The Companies Act. Consequently, the figure of Current Liabilities and Provisions has been grouped under Liabilities side in the Annual Report. In Screener however, the old format of Balance sheet has been taken to make previous years figures comparable.

Thus current liabilities and provisions are not shown under "Sources of funds" but reduced from current assets. Thus the figures are correct and just the grouping has changed (with the same net effect).

Do let us know if you face any other issues.

Hello Aryan,

From this year onwards, the presentation of balance sheets has changed with the amendments in Schedule VI of The Companies Act. Consequently, the figure of Current Liabilities and Provisions has been grouped under Liabilities side in the Annual Report. In Screener however, the old format of Balance sheet has been taken to make previous years figures comparable.

Thus current liabilities and provisions are not shown under "Sources of funds" but reduced from current assets. Thus the figures are correct and just the grouping has changed (with the same net effect).

aryan.

Hello Aryan,

Ok, got it.

What is the source of your financial data?

raj_hpking

Hi,

Screener.in is the best site for fundamental data. I am using it from last 2 to 3 years.

Screener provides data about stock that we enter in search box. Is there anyway to scan the NSE stock as per our inputs.

Not sure about online, however all the information you require, plus more such as last qtr. results, 52 week H/L, beta etc. is available for a cost of about 100 bucks. Check out the copy of 'The Dalal Street' or 'Capital Markets'

hello

can anybody provide an issue of the dalal street or capital markets so that i can check the usability of it for me
thanks in advance