Fundamental analysis components

I have started learning about fundamentals but have doubts in its components.Thought, I can clear my doubts here.
So can you guys please explain what are the components of fundamental analysis?

stoch

I have started learning about fundamentals but have doubts in its components.Thought, I can clear my doubts here.
So can you guys please explain what are the components of fundamental analysis?
It depends on the asset you trade. For FX trading I use economic calendar from Hotforex to trade news, also I pay attention to central bank speeches and macro economic data. For example, you can see some significant movements in Fx market (dollar appreciation) starting from this Wednesday, it is attributed to the releases of macroeconomic data (ADP, ISM survey) which revealed that investors mispriced risks of economic recovery in the US (it recovers much faster).

Fundamental analysis uses publicly available information to analyze stocks and follows an EIC approach. EIC here means Economy, Industry and Company.
Basically, the economic, industrial and company analysis is done.

Fundamental Analysis requires very deep and vast knowledge about the micro and macroeconomic factors. It starts from the interpretation of company's financial report to the nation's GDP and industrial index for production. Growth of a security always linked to these factors and should be carefully understood for doing fundamental analysis.