Full-time traders from Chennai?

Hello Chennai trader/s,

I'm totally new to markets, interested in MCX / Intraday. Is there someone who can help me to manage trades on a profit share basis as initially i may not be able to execute signals on my own. I'm not greedy or in a commitment to meet my financial deadlines, however would expect a decent returns with less risks involved (i.e) not to burn my capitals.

Additionally i need to know how to startup with (i.e) The best broker to open an account, Minimum investment to startup with, What is the average returns to expect per month, advice on other forms of investments etc.,

Please let me hear your inputs.

Hello sir, Myself Gokulnath PN lives in porur chennai, want to be a full time trader. Before staring i want to talk with someone who is already a pro trader for some clarity. When you are free, can we have a chat or meet up. I never met someone who does trading professionally on full time basis. Hoping to meet someone.

pannet1

Hello sir, Myself Gokulnath PN lives in porur chennai, want to be a full time trader. Before staring i want to talk with someone who is already a pro trader for some clarity. When you are free, can we have a chat or meet up. I never met someone who does trading professionally on full time basis. Hoping to meet someone.
we are not meeting up after corona. feel free to call me at xxxxx xxxxx at your convenient time. i am need to delete this post after you call me.

Edit: mobile number deleted

Last edited: