Full-time traders from Chennai?

chintan786

Hi Chintan,

I have been acquainted with Pulsar capital before, but they have closed down recruiting new traders for now. I found topstep trader and Oneup trader as better alternatives, so am trying for a funded account with them. Since, I have already worked in a prop firm on contractor basis, I am open to new prop firm models where the split is fair.

Let me know if you know of any other prop firms that fund trader post trial basis.
i am not into "looking for Prop Firms that fund trader post trial basis".

Infact, first time i am meeting someone who get "recruited" post Trial on contract basis and then firm closed hiring anyone.

All the Best with what u doing

Tlahuicole

i am not into "looking for Prop Firms that fund trader post trial basis".

Infact, first time i am meeting someone who get "recruited" post Trial on contract basis and then firm closed hiring anyone.

All the Best with what u doing
Thanks mate, good luck to you too. Have a great day.

Hello...

I quit my job and started trading full-time since April-2016 - if there are any full time traders from Chennai interested in connecting / meeting, please feel free to drop a line here or PM me.

Or if there is an existing active group of traders from Chennai - please let me know...

Thank you.
hiiii..lets catch up...m also from velacheri..

anml

Hi guys , anyone following pivots method ? just now grasped till minor and visual pivots , anybody know how to upgrade pivots (advanced) ?

MSN1979

seems like chennai is the future trading hub of india...look at those replies. I can barely find 1 person who is interested in trading in Delhi NCR. I am wondering if you guys can add me to your group if you have any like skype or some kind of messaging software. I carry little experience in trading. Rest you can read in my intro if you guys are still active.