Full-time traders from Chennai?

anml

Hi guys , anyone here in chennai TN guys with options greek knowledge , want to learn in tamil , first i saw posts here in traderji forum by our expert members abt delta , vega,after seeing that googled regarding that topics , sites , but after some stage can't observe deeply , so think will be easy to learn in mothertongue ,in direct contact with person here in forum or in PM than reading in net.:):cool:. not all in at a go , break tough things into small parts and digest one sub-topic in some time , ater clear that to go next like that ... anxiously waiting for the ONE .Thanks in advance for the one who spent his time for me/us (learners);). ( till that though im banging my head with websites )

chintan786

Hi mb,

I was trading for a private funded account in short term positional trading basis. I was not able to clear the topstep trader combine last time i tried. This time they have reduced the rules so, I am taking yet another one.

I was able to only generate meager returns over the 3 quarter period. So, i have discontinued the business for now and again concentrating on day trading my own account in Indian market and getting a funded account with prop firms for US market. Currently trying a tst combine. However, since this is only a backtested strategy and not forward tested, I will be using the combine to forward test it :D.
Dear Tlahuicole, TopStep Trader is Just scam and it is good if you get off to tht hamster wheel asap.
Please see international reviews before even considering 1 min with them.

Hope you have not done any paid transaction with them

Regards,

chintan786

I am wondering, how exchange order transaction ID been mocked?
I still wondering where All of Sudden Self proclaimed Prop Trader(s) vanished. Those who are claiming of taking combine like they knew what they say not even bothered to show up to tell what exactly they were doing. This happens with every "guru" when they get face palm and worst is gullible(s) were pilling up like "Sir, how u exactly Trade Sir" "which are your Favorite instruments to trade sir'

Even on Internationale Forums like BMT, I have seen Indian Members bringing disgrace to their country

kainiteh

I still wondering where All of Sudden Self proclaimed Prop Trader(s) vanished. Those who are claiming of taking combine like they knew what they say not even bothered to show up to tell what exactly they were doing. This happens with every "guru" when they get face palm and worst is gullible(s) were pilling up like "Sir, how u exactly Trade Sir" "which are your Favorite instruments to trade sir'

Even on Internationale Forums like BMT, I have seen Indian Members bringing disgrace to their country
Its immaterial to ask contract notes ;);)... We! retailer helping one another and try to stay green..
what ever they claim or post, As long as method keep us green nothing wrong in that....
Nothing to proclaim, I had been taught how to fish...in and out of forum.. proof who needs?..
Take care of our balance sheet...
Cheers and Stay green ;)o_O

Tlahuicole

Dear Tlahuicole, TopStep Trader is Just scam and it is good if you get off to tht hamster wheel asap.
Please see international reviews before even considering 1 min with them.

Hope you have not done any paid transaction with them

Regards,
Hi Chintan,

I have been acquainted with Pulsar capital before, but they have closed down recruiting new traders for now. I found topstep trader and Oneup trader as better alternatives, so am trying for a funded account with them. Since, I have already worked in a prop firm on contractor basis, I am open to new prop firm models where the split is fair.

Let me know if you know of any other prop firms that fund trader post trial basis.