Full-time traders from Chennai?

Cubt

Algo Trader
Hi chennaites,

One of my friend fwded this thread to me. We had some meetups in pheonix mall starbucks couple of times. 3 fulltime traders and 3 part time traders in the group but we dint meet for 6 months now.

Great initiative !! Would like to be part of it but pretty short notice.

Can you please reschedule it for next saturday evening? Preferably in a mall. We can take an headcount and find a commonplace based on the location.

I currently live in Velachery(used to live in adyar).

--Madan

Great to know that you too are interested for the meet up, pls let us know the right time for meetup on next Saturday

pannet1

Great to know that you too are interested for the meet up, pls let us know the right time for meetup on next Saturday
Hi Cubt,

Great to know that you are from Chennai and your interest. You will be an invaluable asset to our community.

I would request all to schedule this on the monthly basis, otherwise we get bored and soon stop meeting. I am sure we all have something to learn from other and lets keep this alive.

madank

Market participant
Hi Cubt,

It is always good to meet fellow traders. Unfortunately, this is very short notice and i have other commitments :(

Next saturday 4:30 pm would be good and we have ample time to reschedule personal things(if any). As few folks are in adyar and some in mogappair, some coffee day near Ashok pillar(even kodambakkam trader can come easily) would be great !!

Am pretty bad at organising and if you or someone else take charge for the next weekend meet, would appreciate it.

For folks meeting today, have a good one !! Please do post some pics and share the minutes :)

madank

Market participant
Madan sir, nice to see u again.

@MINDGAMES hope u all meet today. But do meet next week also. Don't miss the opportunity to meet madan. Hope u all know that he gave interviews, etc. And multiple 60 day challenge winner.....
LOL Vijay ... you are just too kind !!

you said you were in ponnamalle..where are you nowadays?

Cubt

Algo Trader
Hi Cubt,

It is always good to meet fellow traders. Unfortunately, this is very short notice and i have other commitments :(

Next saturday 4:30 pm would be good and we have ample time to reschedule personal things(if any). As few folks are in adyar and some in mogappair, some coffee day near Ashok pillar(even kodambakkam trader can come easily) would be great !!

Am pretty bad at organising and if you or someone else take charge for the next weekend meet, would appreciate it.

For folks meeting today, have a good one !! Please do post some pics and share the minutes :)

Even I would not be able to make it today, as most of us are available next week and also long weekend due to market holiday on 13th, it's convenient for everyone to meet next weekend.

We shall meet in Ashok Nagar CCD on next Saturday 11th march around 4:30 pm. Pls let us know if this is fine.

Café Coffee Day - Ashok Nagar 11Th Avenue
B/190, Block No.72, 11Th Avenue, Ashok Nagar, 11th Avenue, Mettuppalayam, Ashok Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600083
093611 89641
https://goo.gl/maps/caMTGA39c1A2

pannet1

Madan sir, nice to see u again.

@MINDGAMES hope u all meet today. But do meet next week also. Don't miss the opportunity to meet madan. Hope u all know that he gave interviews, etc. And multiple 60 day challenge winner.....
Ha.

I didn't know that. People are standing in a Que to meet Mr Consistent. I am floored. :clap:

Thanks Vijay, once again for the heads up. :D

pannet1

Hi Cubt,

Dont worry. The thread starter will do it or I will.

I was already thinking of taking photo .. but was little skeptical about the paparazzo :lol: Taking minutes is a super idea.

Chennaites are going to rock.