Full-time traders from Chennai?

mindgames

Wow. quite a few traders from chennai.

What I was thinking is - We can meet up/ connect to figure out ways to help each other out - say share ideas about setting up a trading business, taxation aspects, managing risks, etc.

I'm relatively new here so not quite sure whether there are rules/restrictions - maybe safety is the concern here (someone getting conned/harmed). We can find a way out though.

Btw - is the thank/reply button missing on Traderji lately?

Last edited:

pannet1

Wow. quite a few traders from chennai.

What I was thinking is - We can meet up/ connect to figure out ways to help each other out - say share ideas about setting up a trading business, taxation aspects, managing risks, etc.

I'm relatively new here so not quite sure whether there are rules/restrictions - maybe safety is the concern here (someone getting conned/harmed). We can find out a way out though.

Btw - is the thank/reply button missing on Traderji lately?
OK. I checked with Snake.Head. He told as long as you are not enticing customers or trying to sell product it is OK. Can we fix Saturday evening 17.00 hours for our meetup. Then based on the interested parties we will decide a center point.

mindgames

OK. I checked with Snake.Head. He told as long as you are not enticing customers or trying to sell product it is OK. Can we fix Saturday evening 17.00 hours for our meetup. Then based on the interested parties we will decide a center point.
Yup.

Refrain from: asking people to invest money with you, promoting your 99% success rate trading system, other creepy stuff.

pannet1

Yup.

Refrain from: asking people to invest money with you, promoting your 99% success rate trading system, other creepy stuff.
hi mindgames and others

Is saturday ok for you? If yes, reply to this with your confirmation and location, so we will be able to select a midpoint. this way one need not travel a very long distance.