Full Time Trader

Hi,

I am a full time trader into technical and fundamental investing.
I do very less, intra trades, more of swing and positional trades.

I also teach how to trade capital markets, for people who wish to start 2nd incomeor primary income the right way.

Trade with an edge. Be Disciplined. Manage Risk.

Cheers N Happy Trading.

Dhiren

Hi Dhiren.
Welcome. Im sure we can learn a lot of information from you. Where are you based.

nitingosavi

great!!
and awaiting ..
I am also a full time trader. but cannot claim anything abt my knowledge !
mostly Intraday... otherwise short(8 days) to very short term trader. overall so many trades... many flops many hits and i am plus ! whatever I earn per day, many times i pay more brokerage than that ! fortunately earning !

toingpoing

Guys, let me put some observations. Many of you may not agree.
1.An really successful trader will never ever share his strategy with others.
2.An really successful trader should never ever share his strategy with others.
3.Aspiring successful trader should never ever try to apply other's strategies.
4.Guys with too much theoretical knowledge will never be successful.
5.What is seen in charts of different time frames can be seen by everyone and SMA,EMA,Bollinger Bands,Fibonacci etc. can be applied by them. Yet,hardly one percent of them make real money. The day one understands why and how,he too becomes successful !

All the very best!

mohan.sic

5.What is seen in charts of different time frames can be seen by everyone and SMA,EMA,Bollinger Bands,Fibonacci etc. can be applied by them. Yet,hardly one percent of them make real money. The day one understands why and how,he too becomes successful !

All the very best!
r u successful

toingpoing

Well,since you have asked the question specifically,I will have to answer. I started taking interest in Share Trading right from the days when there was only BSE . NSE is junior to me. Became a full time professional trader since last fifteen years. With post graduation in Law and Management,I never had to look for alternate business. Enjoy every day of trading. No other business or profession interests or excites me as trading. I have been getting all the best things in life only because of trading. So,I think,I can call myself successful.

rkkarnani

All the very best!
This being an Intro thread, is not the right place to discuss, but in any case a reply or two wont matter much ! :p

The day one understands why and how,he too becomes successful !
TP, Its a tall order to understand the WHY and HOW of stock market, atleast for my level trades it is!!

Can you give some pointers how to reach that stage?

If its only after watching and understanding and trading the market for N number of years, well then its a different story, otherwise do share your insight on it.
Thanks.

toingpoing

This being an Intro thread, is not the right place to discuss, but in any case a reply or two wont matter much ! :p

The day one understands why and how,he too becomes successful !
TP, Its a tall order to understand the WHY and HOW of stock market, atleast for my level trades it is!!

Can you give some pointers how to reach that stage?

If its only after watching and understanding and trading the market for N number of years, well then its a different story, otherwise do share your insight on it.
Thanks.
Like every business or profession requires certain things ,one has to strictly follow and implement,trading also requires some basic things. I shall quote in brief..

1. First understand oneself,whether he wants to be an investor or trader. Investing can be part time but trading is full time.

2.Trading is a full time profession and not gambling.

3.Trading requires acquiring knowledge and skill relating to it. Can be done by reading good books on it,attending webinars,etc. For skill,one has to gain it practically trading.

4.Paper trading for atleast six months to make sure of consistency.

5.Adequate capital to be invested just like for any normal business.

6.For other businesses,people think of investing in lacs,wait for goodwill and gestation period and remain happy with profits in thousands,in the first few years. Whereas when it comes to trading in shares,people talk of investment in thousands and returns in lacs. That too from the very first month. Briefly put,return on investment should be realistically expected.

7.Invest in infrastructure like good computer,internet,power back up etc.

8.Understand and follow strict money management rules.

9.Trading is a loners job. Never try doing it by applying different minds.

10.Strictly stay away from tip providers.

11. Never take suggestion or advice from brokers.

12. Never keep TV channels blaring and pouring advice while trading.

13. Never ask opinion from others for your present r future trades.

14. Keep updated yourself with latest news developments through websites.

15. Have an trading plan and stick to it. Believe in it.

16.Master the exit rules. This is more difficult than entry.

17. Note down each and every trade you take. Analyse and write down why you took that trade,how it could have been bettered and everything to it.

Following these,any one can become a master trader.

Good Luck!

kainiteh

18. Requires patience and higher discipline than professional since you are boss and servant
All the best

ram2010

Like every business or profession requires certain things ,one has to strictly follow and implement,trading also requires some basic things. I shall quote in brief..

1. First understand oneself,whether he wants to be an investor or trader. Investing can be part time but trading is full time.

2.Trading is a full time profession and not gambling.

3.Trading requires acquiring knowledge and skill relating to it. Can be done by reading good books on it,attending webinars,etc. For skill,one has to gain it practically trading.

4.Paper trading for atleast six months to make sure of consistency.

5.Adequate capital to be invested just like for any normal business.

6.For other businesses,people think of investing in lacs,wait for goodwill and gestation period and remain happy with profits in thousands,in the first few years. Whereas when it comes to trading in shares,people talk of investment in thousands and returns in lacs. That too from the very first month. Briefly put,return on investment should be realistically expected.

7.Invest in infrastructure like good computer,internet,power back up etc.

8.Understand and follow strict money management rules.

9.Trading is a loners job. Never try doing it by applying different minds.

10.Strictly stay away from tip providers.

11. Never take suggestion or advice from brokers.

12. Never keep TV channels blaring and pouring advice while trading.

13. Never ask opinion from others for your present r future trades.

14. Keep updated yourself with latest news developments through websites.

15. Have an trading plan and stick to it. Believe in it.

16.Master the exit rules. This is more difficult than entry.

17. Note down each and every trade you take. Analyse and write down why you took that trade,how it could have been bettered and everything to it.

Following these,any one can become a master trader.

Good Luck!
very easy to memorize this 17 pts within a minute ,

but difficult to follow.