Frustrated with Zerodha

Hello All,

I am an Options trader currently with Zerodha, am fed up frankly that I am not allowed to trade deep out of the the money options beyond a certain strike price. Would like to know if there are any other brokers out there who dont cause these kind of problems for traders.

Subhadip

Hello All,

I am an Options trader currently with Zerodha, am fed up frankly that I am not allowed to trade deep out of the the money options beyond a certain strike price. Would like to know if there are any other brokers out there who dont cause these kind of problems for traders.
i had not faced this..can u give us example

Subhadip

Hello All,

Go for IIFL

zerodha debiting amc of rs 91/ every months and also now they dont have reliable customer care so avoid them.
Please check that monthly or quarterly as my previously worked in broker firm they do charge AMC in splits or they charge when your deposit fund I mean balance is nil their backend software wait till amount funded and detect till AMC satisfied also if you due AMC that charges too

mastermind007

i had not faced this..can u give us example
One of my broker, TradeSmartOnline places some restriction on Options Contract that can be traded. But they had communicated this via email shortly after I had opened account as "Policy change" notification...