From Where to Start ?

Most of the traders use demo account even they are expert. There is a huge amount of learning prospects in demo account for the beginners.You can test your strategies in demo account before going for live trading. This will help you trade safely by minimizing your risks and getting your strategy evaluated.

Start from a good demo account as a new trader. Temporarily abandon the urge to make money and calmly work on a trading system before you transfer to a live account. I would prescribe the moving averages for you as a new trader.

A good Demo Practice would be a great startup. Gain some required knowledge of certain terms and strategies and practice them in Demo. Then after couple of months you will be ready for the real deal.

A good Demo Practice would be a great startup. Gain some required knowledge of certain terms and strategies and practice them in Demo. Then after couple of months you will be ready for the real deal.
Demo account can be a good way to learn forex trading processes and more or less they are similar to the live accounts offered by the brokers so we can also check the concerned broker's processes as well.

I feel the best place to start is the demo account. There you get a basic understanding of how the forex works. Here you can learn your risk management technique like managing leverages etc. You can even earn from a demo account; like participating in demo contest. A demo contest like that from Priforex gives you $500 account to trade with a leverage of 1:200. You can earn cash prize of $100 depending on how well you trade. It ends by January 27th.

I think first learning from books and tutorials is best start because in demo account you dont know certain things and that you need to learn with tutorials only. Without any knowledge what one is going to with demo account.

Hey!
As for me, I don't like day-trading. From time to time I use my experience to close positions in 3-5 hours. I suggest you to start from investing and then learn trading.
One of the best ways to learn is to read the advice from people, who shared their own experience. One of such examples is blog http://www.cityfalcon.com/blog/category/investing-for-newbies/
If you don't understand something from this blog you should finish your education :) As for me, I've never seen anything that be such informative and simple.
Good luck in your activities.

Forex trading can be done anytime and anywhere, some do it in day time and some in the part time.. I better prefer trading during London session and sometime in NY session too.

Demo is the first step towards the Forex Trading, then you could involve yourself with small investments and then can increase it as our confidence increases.