From Where to Start ?

Well I am starting this Thread ...because of Following Reasons :

we basically all know how to trade.. enter in the market and etc..

1) Which platform is better for Absolute beginner in NSE..MCX..Indian Forex ?
like there are many softwares but which will be better option in starting phase.

2)which is the best way to analyzing the live chart Online for Indian Currency and NSE ?:confused: [useful for working Professional] like if we wish to use Indicators and stuffs..

3)Any specific plan for beginners..apart from paper Trade ?

4)will be coming soon... :cool:

Any Help is much Appreciated...

This is my first Post so if something is wrong please let me know I am Newbie here in Forum postology :)

Regards,
Amit

badarivt

Learn technical analysis thoroughly before attempting trades. Software will not help without knowledge, so develop it first. Simple tools are sufficient to make profit. Just a single moving average is sufficient to make money. Most people lose money not because they cannot catch the trend but because they do not relinquish losing positions. Traderji forum can give you a lot of information. Read the notes of seniors like Smart Trade, HealthRaj, Linkon07, AW10, Saint etc. Disciplined trading is itself a skill - develop it and you will always be in profit

Learn technical analysis thoroughly before attempting trades. Software will not help without knowledge, so develop it first. Simple tools are sufficient to make profit. Just a single moving average is sufficient to make money. Most people lose money not because they cannot catch the trend but because they do not relinquish losing positions. Traderji forum can give you a lot of information. Read the notes of seniors like Smart Trade, HealthRaj, Linkon07, AW10, Saint etc. Disciplined trading is itself a skill - develop it and you will always be in profit
Thank You Sir..will follow it here