From past 3 months I am learning technical analysis, need one suggestion

I have been seriously learning technical analysis from past 3 months.

Watched many videos, read few books, read lot of articles etc.

From past one week have started looking at the real screen trying to make decisions.

Some stocks start taking momentum based on news. I mean are there any service providers in India who provide stock or sector based news right into our inbox or phone through sms [Paid services] , if yes please suggest.

Thank you.

bashasm

There are no shortcuts in the market.
Remember, there will always be some one at the other end who will profit from your loss in the market. It's how this game works. The markets are ruthless. I suggest you to keep continuing the learning phase and one day you will be very successful. There are lot of good threads in Traderji, please start learning from them
I myself still trying to learn.

There are no shortcuts in the market.
Remember, there will always be some one at the other end who will profit from your loss in the market. It's how this game works. The markets are ruthless. I suggest you to keep continuing the learning phase and one day you will be very successful. There are lot of good threads in Traderji, please start learning from them
I myself still trying to learn.
Thanks for the suggestion. Will continue learning.

bashasm

Thanks for the suggestion. Will continue learning.
I myself have struggled from the past one year, but no success. The main problem was with the consistency. Now I understood that and trying to learn and master one technique.
Hope you find success soon