From A Doctor to A Client,From A Client to Sub Broker, From Sub Broker to Broker.

Hi friends,

We are opening this thread to give a first-hand view of all things people want to know about stock exchanges. We had introduced ourselves in Introduction section. We are Dr. Asit and Dr. Prasenjeet Brothers. While Dr Asit is pursuing MS in Orthopaedics, I had left my General Practice and I am into Full time Stock & Commodity Trading.

I joined this world of trading as a client, during those days I had no knowledge of how things work and even was not familiar with routine terms. I did not even know that Equity and Shares are same; I had no idea of derivatives, futures, options, going Long, and going Short. The idea of Sell First buy later i.e. short selling was just difficult to digest during initial days.

TRADERJI.COM was the valuable source of knowledge for me from where I picked most of my ideas. I had tried almost each and every utility almost all softwares even the most expensive one, and at times developed our own custom utilities. We had accumulated enough experience to make our journey from a client to a Sub Broker and now From Sub Broker to Broker.

I was always a silent visitor to this forum and had realised that there are many myths regarding Stock Markets, and people want to know much much more about it and want to know very authentic. Throughout my journey from a small investor to sub-broker and then to Broker I had accumulated enough information to share with all investors.

In this thread you may ask any question that you want to know we will try to answer almost all things you want to know. At times I am may not be able to answer some things in open forum but those answers I shall PM you.

amanfree

welcome to traderji

mastermind007

Docs

Do you know how to exactly use elliot wave. I managed to find a PDF using which I can create elliot wave ... but how to convert that to a trading strategy is where I draw a blank

jahan

Hi friends,

We are opening this thread to give a first-hand view of all things people want to know about stock exchanges. We had introduced ourselves in Introduction section. We are Dr. Asit and Dr. Prasenjeet Brothers. While Dr Asit is pursuing MS in Orthopaedics, I had left my General Practice and I am into Full time Stock & Commodity Trading.

I joined this world of trading as a client, during those days I had no knowledge of how things work and even was not familiar with routine terms. I did not even know that Equity and Shares are same; I had no idea of derivatives, futures, options, going Long, and going Short. The idea of Sell First buy later i.e. short selling was just difficult to digest during initial days.

TRADERJI.COM was the valuable source of knowledge for me from where I picked most of my ideas. I had tried almost each and every utility almost all softwares even the most expensive one, and at times developed our own custom utilities. We had accumulated enough experience to make our journey from a client to a Sub Broker and now From Sub Broker to Broker.

I was always a silent visitor to this forum and had realised that there are many myths regarding Stock Markets, and people want to know much much more about it and want to know very authentic. Throughout my journey from a small investor to sub-broker and then to Broker I had accumulated enough information to share with all investors.

In this thread you may ask any question that you want to know we will try to answer almost all things you want to know. At times I am may not be able to answer some things in open forum but those answers I shall PM you.
Hello,

"From A Doctor to A Client,From A Client to Sub Broker, From Sub Broker to Broker, and FROM BROKER TO MUTUAL FUND MANAGER"

Regards,

mastermind007

which platform u want to create strategy?
Mostly aiming to work in Dot net, C++ but if u have in diff format, I would not mind covnerting it

RDutt

Hi friends,

Any inputs on next week market pls. :rofl:

I am myself improving bit by bit trying to grow. There are many ppl around who are benchmark of a successful business & they are the proper person to provide Tips for success.
And SUB BROKER business is not a very successful business for any one, at least it was not good for me.