Friends If need OPTIONS EoD data---for Positional OPTION players

pkgmtnl

Its is good news for OPTION lovers,

the Market-data-provider is now ready with the EoD OPTIONS data in all FnO Stocks (for all strike price) & NIfty....

May be it helps all who trades options especially positional...

best f luck

pkgmtnl

This has always been there on NSE site.. where u can download CALL/PUT EOD data for a particular expiry date.

Happy Trading
OK, is that data can be plotted on some charting TA software too, like Ami? for a period say 1 year...

regrds

AW10

Any person who understand option pricing, will not make mistake of applying Techanial analysis on option pricing.. They shd know that option pricing is different from stock pricing. There are 5 factors like time decay, volatity, distance between strike price and spot are key in deciding the premium at any moment.

Yes, if we feed any 4 numbers and call them OHLC, the TA software will not be able to ignore them and still plot them on chart. But we need to understand if it makes sense or not.

Happy Trading

Any person who understand option pricing, will not make mistake of applying Techanial analysis on option pricing.. They shd know that option pricing is different from stock pricing. There are 5 factors like time decay, volatity, distance between strike price and spot are key in deciding the premium at any moment.

Yes, if we feed any 4 numbers and call them OHLC, the TA software will not be able to ignore them and still plot them on chart. But we need to understand if it makes sense or not.

Happy Trading
Have been using EOD for options from desitradermall. While what you say is correct, I myself use it to calculate IV of options. I also use it to plot PCR Ratio and get PCR historical charts.

I believe EOD of options is indeed usefull. A person who posts in one of the y-ahoo groups actually shows how it can be usefull to have it on intraday time frame as well. I am told few regular RT data providers provide intraday quotes / charts for options as well.