freelance technical analyst

Hello,
I have a query regarding the formalities required to be fulfilled to act as a technical analyst.
If anyone wants to act as a freelance technical analyst, does he/she need to have any special qualification, if the person already has a good knowledge in interpretation of technical charts. Does he/she require to have any licence or permission from Sebi or any other institution to launch a website and to serve clients with stock specific advises.Will it be of any help if he/she is a qualified Company Secretary.
Please let me know the formalities if any regarding this matter.

Hello,
I have a query regarding the formalities required to be fulfilled to act as a technical analyst.
If anyone wants to act as a freelance technical analyst, does he/she need to have any special qualification, if the person already has a good knowledge in interpretation of technical charts. Does he/she require to have any licence or permission from Sebi or any other institution to launch a website and to serve clients with stock specific advises.Will it be of any help if he/she is a qualified Company Secretary.
Please let me know the formalities if any regarding this matter.
Meenakshee

No formal qualification is needed to earn money like you hope to do

No one will object as long as you pay yr taxes ... check out if you also need to pay service tax

As to CS qualifications, they are as irrelevant to TA as the knowledge of physiotherapy is to dentistry

AGILENT