Free Y.A.H.O.O.!Historical Data downloader and NSE Live Ticker

Hi all

I don't know whether this software is already discussed in this forum or not (I have searched, but couldn't t find) but I really found this useful and friendly. I just came across this software through googling. Its a free software developed by a guy named Manjunath and he is sharing it for free on his blog site.

Its allows you to download free Ya.ho.oo ! Data and also see live charts. Pre requisite is to have .Net installed on your system.

here is the link for his blog http://manjunathg.blogspot.com/2007/12/historical-stock-eod-downloader-from.html

There is also another software which allows to see live NSE tickers (I didnt try it, but if you are interested you can make a move)

here is the link for it
http://manjunathg.blogspot.com/2007/12/live-interday-data-for-technical.html

this software allows to save live intraday data and can be imported into any charting software.

Hope this will help you out !!!

Thanks and Regards
Mahesh

Laksh

Yes! There have been a few posts earlier on majunath's utility; but it was much earlier and at the time it was not that developed. I've downloaded it for trial.

Thanks for your feedback and information.

Laksh

Raju

It's a good utility ..

Raju

V

vvvv

It's a good utility ..

Raju
the best nse ticker as available from the nse site itself.also a vey good nse toolbar.people waste their time making such utilities which are half as useful as the original ones which u get for free
nse bhavcopy for cash,f&0 is also available from the nse site.

the best nse ticker as available from the nse site itself.also a vey good nse toolbar.people waste their time making such utilities which are half as useful as the original ones which u get for free
nse bhavcopy for cash,f&0 is also available from the nse site.
dear vvvv

thats true, the tools provided bse NSE are pretty good. But this utility has its own advantages which NSE ticker or tool doesn't have. You can add only selected quotes so that you need not wait until your desired quote is seen on screen. And also the NSE ticker here stores the data into a csv file, which is updated for each minute and thus can be used for many charting softwares.