free technical analysis software

Hi all,
I am developer of iguidestock which was closed from long time and I restarted it again
If you are looking for free technical analysis software with all thing integrated at one place then this is the software both for mobile and desktop.

I have put the software at
www.livechartnse.com. Pls go ahead and started using it. The software may have some bugs, which I will fix.
The all features you are looking will get in the software
1)realtime intraday chart which will show last 10 days charts
2) stock scanner
3)customer scanner
4)back testing
5)customer indicator
all you need is jre 1.7 installed on your computer to run the software .
If you are using mobile then for live chart on mobile loo for livechartnse app on android platform

Hi all

pls let me know if you get any issue while using software
I have opened the software but requires registration..Its a big NO for a small software. Any way didnt registered and dont know whether it is worth it or not. Are you open source? Do you have a project git site eg github?IF yes can you provide the link

Last edited:
Yes it does require registration . It is not open source . But code is in java and technically there is not registration as happens in windows software installation.
It does not install also anything.
The software has all features which you will not find another software

JD™

I just used your android app It's very good. Data is realtime but 5 min. Candle lags by 3 minutes. Also please add EMA indicator in it.Then 5 star app.Thanks.

Good initiative, Mahesh bro
First, please explain how to configure for and get intraday charts.
Second, in EOD charts of NIFTY and BANKNIFTY, though the charts are upto date but the dates on y-axis and date displayed on top of the chart (just below tool bar), are not correct.
Third, it shows same chart for daily, weekly and monthly, for the 2 indices
Please rectify the error
Thanks

Last edited: