free technical analysis software required

novice1

kinghost25 said:
hi guys,

i just started my personal investments. can any of you please provide me where i can get free software for technical analysis.
Hi

Search Google for FCHARTS. Also try stocks.dlngroup.com for online charts

Hope this helps

Sekhar S

When it comes to Free software for TA, none is better than Aptistock. One can also try SWEC

Just type these words in any Search engine & rest is self-explanatory

hi guys,

i just started my personal investments. can any of you please provide me where i can get free software for technical analysis.
You want to see Aptistock is the best TA software. It is free and also good one. what I am experienced in this, it is greate. for daily ticks go for Amibroker fchart link data with coolRC in cooltra section. excel link to yahoo. it is goodone. By all these onething you must remember. It is play of Big sharks they try to eat small fish without hasitate. The market is depend on Big brokers, FIIS, and MFs. They can turn market what they want.
there are various examples you can get.
Any way try above softwares. Goodluck

I am seeking a professional who can setup Metastock in my pc and configure a data service so as to download data from (KEAT, 5paisa.com, or Motilal Oswal ) terminals for real time use....I wld not like any yahoo or any other sub standard data service...and not paid one like Viratech also...anybody has Idea and practical experience of implementing such installation shall cotact on +91 22 28821960 Ali Tarwdi or 9892741126 or ali_tarwadi @yahoo.com
i think keat from kotak securities, they provide online charting for there clients on payment of small amount that is keat premium.please consult these providers what they are offering and take one month option to test whether it serves your purpose or not.

for end of data,FIBO TRADER is simple and good with all types of indicators.there is separate thread running in this forum about fibo trader.

suba