free technical analysis software required

Dear All Nothing is Free in this world specially in Share markets.

Anything free is Dangerous to you capital just remind my this line when ever you face loss in share markets due to these free thing either from free software or from free Tips.

Nothing is Precious than your capital so don't even try to put in danger with these free things

hi this is mahesh if u need a demo i can provide u a demo id pw for software for technical analysis which is a pool of all exchanges like nse eq,nse f&0,mcx,bse,nymex,comex,lme all in one basket with very good features

In that case please suggest all the good TA softwares(Paid ones) and rank them also

Dear All Nothing is Free in this world specially in Share markets.

Anything free is Dangerous to you capital just remind my this line when ever you face loss in share markets due to these free thing either from free software or from free Tips.

Nothing is Precious than your capital so don't even try to put in danger with these free things

hi this is mahesh if u need a demo i can provide u a demo id pw for software for technical analysis which is a pool of all exchanges like nse eq,nse f&0,mcx,bse,nymex,comex,lme all in one basket with very good features
hi mahesh. i m shashi. can u still provide the same (demo)? i will be thankful