Free Stock Ticker on your Desktop

Hi Friends, I am new to this forum but I like this forum. I have read this post and I would like to share the same kind of information to all of you.

I have also developed the StockTicker finally in vb .net. This is a Desktop Stock Ticker.. The very first version of the Software so many things are missing. I am working on it. Please provide the feedback. Soon I will be keeping the Software for all for Free..!!

http://software-development-testing.blogspot.com/2009/07/my-own-global-market-stock-ticker.html

Do comments on it..!! Good day!
Ticker Tape 1.1 is a free software which brings quote on you desktop from Yahoo Finance.

Link for the download site is TICKER TAPE 1.1

It supports Yahoo symbol list ( Including .NS prefix)
After installing the program it will display Nasdeq and S&P symbols. Right click on the Tape and click on the "Edit Symbols" menu. Delete all the available symbols and add your desired symbols such as TISCO.NS, SAIL.NS, IDBI.NS etc.

In this forum I have given Yahoo symbol list with and without .NS prefix. I have tried and it all works.

In the "options" menu you can prescribe update intervals and fields for display and color scheme.

It will sit unobstrusively on your desktop. Members may find it useful.