Free Stock Ticker on your Desktop

Dear All, thankyou so much for your help. This is a wonderful application and I found it like a lifesaver.

However, I noticed one thing which is quite odd. When I use the "Day's High" abnd "Days Low" in options, the figures are reversed !!
I mean for example for Reliance Power stock (symbol RPOWER.NS) it was showing like this:

RPOWER 350.65 -3.80 O:365.00 H:333.00 L:368.65

as you can see,
Current price is shown as : 350.65
Open Price is shown as : 365.00 (so anything above this has to be days high)
Day's Low is shown as : 368.65 (which cannot be possible, because stock opened at 365.00, so it has be a value less than 365.00)
Day's High is shown as : 333.00 (which is wrong, since it cannot be a value less than the price it was opened at, i.e., 350.65, and cannot be less than day's low, i.e., 368.65.

Is there something wrong with the ticker? or am I reading things wrong? please help. Because of this small problem, this perfectly good ticker will take black mark. Or is there any workaround for this problem.

Regards

hello freand
i install ticker tape on my laptop but i can not display tates of stock on the rate place i see ???? signe help me please to remove this problam i am also fis .ns with stock symbol.

columbus

Re: ticker tape symbols!

can anyone pls tell me NSE symbols for following companies
1.Mahindra and mahindra (M&M.NS doesnt work wid tickertape1.1 it says invalid symbol)
2.reliance energy ventures(renvl.ns dsnt work)
3.bharti airtel
4.hindustan unilever (hindunlvr.ns and hindlvr.ns dsnt work)
5.VSNL (VSNL.NS shows a fixed value in grey...i guess its the last value after which it went to the tatas..)
6.NALCO(NALCO.NS doesnt wrk)

thanks in advance!

1.Mahindra and mahindra....M&M
2.bharti airtel..BHARTIART
3.hindustan unilever.......HINDUNILVR
4.NALCO...NATIONALUM
5.VSNL.....TATACOMM (most probably)

Last edited:
Why don't you use ticker by NSEindia?
you can download the nseticker from download link which is available at the bottom right corner of nseindia site. that's quite good and realtime.
happy trading