Free Stock Analysis software with Realtime & EOD Data

Tried Blogtrader, somehow am getting an error while the program is starting up. Maybe I am missing some files or doing something wrong :(
Hi Siva,

How Can I get BSE Sensex data, mean I BSE30, BSE100 & BSE500 like so.....
Could you tell form where I can download BSE Sensex data.
I can get BSE BhavCopy regularly but now I want BSE Sensex.

Please help me.

Thx!
Dhaval

Hi ppvin,

Can you please re-post this zip file?
Your help is really appreciable. :)

Thanks,
-TkM

Dear friends

I found one source to get realtime data from yahoo finance.
1. Download quote traker free trail verson from http://www.quotetracker.com. Install it.

2.Quotetraker supports only NSE real time data which is delayed by 15 min and indicies delayed by 5 min.To support yahoo finance data please download replace zip from http://www.4shared.com/file/12813345/df091823/Replae.html

3. Install quotetraker and open replace zip copy all fiels and go to programme files click on quotetraker folder and paste all copied fiels.

4.Run quote traker programme press menu(on the righside of window) and click web updates. After completion of web update close and restart the programme. You will find in site place YAHOO HK,TW,SI,JK,KS,INDIA(NS). Select the same. Add to portfolio Yahoo Finane symbles Ex ^NSEI (NIFTY),ABB.NS, ACC.NS,RPL.NS etc.,you can add scrips as many as you wish. I have tested up to 200+.Select refresh button auto mode 20 sec. You will find FIRST TIME NIFTY QUOTE DELAYED BY OLNLY 30 SEC AND other quotes 1 to 3 min after they start quote.

5.Download FCharts freeware software from www.spacejock.com install and run it.Connect it to Quote traker plugin.(Just press intraday butten located in leftside in the main menu. View all the charts in 1,2,3,5,10,15,30,60,120 minuts combination with clear view.

please note that quote traker trail verson backfill only two days data.Once we plugin FCharts to quote traker we can backfill tick data n number of days and same can be utilised for charting.

Regards
ppvsin

kindman

Nice Post Bayya....

Bayya One Doubt... My Quote Tracker Is Trial Of 2 Days.. How To Extent That Time Period.. Plz Give Me Tips

Good Work... Today I Have Downloaded The S/w Let Me Try..

Thank Uuuuuuuuuu

Link
http://freeware.intrastar.net/techasis.htm

MY TRADER

You get a charting package and they give you data and news for free (delayed 15 minutes). (6MB)

HOMEPAGE | | DOWNLOAD updated Jul 5 '06

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MODERN SPECULATOR JUNIOR

A program to help determine proper values for bonds, futures, options and warrants based on inputs you give for interest rates, costs etc. (173KB)

HOMEPAGE | | DOWNLOAD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NETSTOCK

A quote retrieval system. Just type in symbols for stocks or indices and it pulls quotes from various internet sources. It's probably 15-minute delayed quotes but I'm not sure. So keep track of your portfolio. You'll want to tell your grandkids how rich you were before the market crashed. (68KB)

DOWNLOAD

WALL STREET MESSENGER

It uses an experimental technique called Historical Events Analysis to try to predict stock price movement. Use at your own risk but if it makes money, let me know. Most of these things are worth about what you pay for them. (5.4MB)

DOWNLOAD updated Mar 16 '99

EUROMAT

Office and currency calculator with many functions. Calculates Euro as well as changeable currency rates. Tax, Discount, Brackets and more. A unique function - in comparison to other calculators - is an integrated macro recorder. With it you can create your own formulas. English and German. (180KB)

HOMEPAGE | | DOWNLOAD updated Feb 13 '00

QUOTES STATION

View your current investment prices and performance data (or lack thereof). Organize your investments into multiple portfolios. Track prices of thousand securities from Yahoo. Access the latest news, quotes, and charts on the companies. Print your portfolios and tickers files. Requires the EVIL EMPIRE'S browser for some inexplicable reason. (2.8MB)

HOMEPAGE | | DOWNLOAD updated May 6 '01

STOCKZEN MARKET PRO

StockZen Market Pro, rates your investment on its Growth, Market Cap, Safety, and also predicts its value and optimizes an ideal buy or sell price. All predictions are based on analysis of market data such as earnings, Hi-Lo's and other categories. As they say, past performance is no guarantee of future results. (2.8MB)

DOWNLOAD added Jan 20 '00

COOLTICK

CoolTick is a small executable that displays information about your favorite stocks. Simply start the ticker and choose the right-click menu option 'Add/Remove Symbols...' to customize it with your stocks. You can also use the right-click menu to change many other Tick options. Clicking on any of the scrolling symbols will take you to a detailed quote page for that symbol. (75KB)

HOMEPAGE | | DOWNLOAD updated Oct 8 '00

MSHARES MANAGER

Masoud's Shares Manager is a personal portfolios manager that makes it easy for you to manage your bought and sold shares. You can make a new database, add/delete/edit the shares that you bought or sold. Then you can see the history of a particular company that you have shares from. (4.0MB)

DOWNLOAD added Sept 4 '00

STOCKANALYSER

StockAnalyzer offers intelligent and classic technical analysis, candlestick chart analysis, buy and sell signals, portfolio management, unlimited real time quotes and charts (1.3MB)

HOMEPAGE | | DOWNLOAD updated Dec 22 '03

STOCK WATCHER

You can watch your stocks in "real-time" and you can research stocks too. (360KB)

DOWNLOAD added Apr 30 '01

FCHARTS

FCharts SE will import stock prices and display price and volume charts. Investors can chart the progress of their holdings using the simple portfolio manager. Traders can use OHLC bar charts, Candlestick and Line charts with EMA and SMA overlays, MACD, RSI and Momentum charts. (3.9MB)

HOMEPAGE | | DOWNLOAD updated Sep 14 '05

STOCK QUOTE PRO

Stock quote pro can download all stock end of day quotes of US, UK, German, Canadian and Australian stock markets and historical quotes of US and Canadian stocks. The quotes data are saved to ASCII files. Users may set ASCII file format. These quotes data can be used as data sources of all stock technical analysis software in order to perform technical analysis and candlestick chart analysis. (890KB)

HOMEPAGE | | DOWNLOAD added Mar 12 '02

STOCKMONKEY

Calculates various parameters to help you determine the profitability of a trade. (275KB)

HOMEPAGE | | DOWNLOAD added Apr 19 '03

ACESTOCK

Continuously updates your stock quotes for you. (150KB)

HOMEPAGE | | DOWNLOAD added Jul 5 '03

GIMMEFREEDATA

This utility program quickly retrieves up to 10-years of daily, end of day historical stock and index prices for free from Yahoo.com (849KB)

HOMEPAGE | | DOWNLOAD updated Jun 1 '04

QUOTECAT TICKER

QuoteCat Ticker automatically gets live stock quotes from the Internet, tracks them on your Windows desktop, or pumps them directly into Microsoft Excel. You'll be able to follow your stocks all day without continually refreshing your browser, and without downloading pages of graphics each time. (450KB)

HOMEPAGE | | DOWNLOAD added Dec 22 '03

DFG STOCKALERT

Set stock limits and you will receive an alert message (eMail) when the value exceeds or drops below the limits. Up to 10 stocks by email to your computer or cellphone. (1.2MB)

HOMEPAGE | | DOWNLOAD added Apr 6 '04

STOCK SPREAD CALCULATOR

Stock Spread Calculator quickly calculates the net profit of a particular buy and sell transaction based on purchase price, number of shares, sell price and commissions. (601KB)

HOMEPAGE | | DOWNLOAD added May 7 '04

GIMMEFREEDATA

This utility quickly retrieves from 6-months up to 10-years of the most recent historical end of day security price data as ASCII csv files from yahoo.com. (898KB)

HOMEPAGE | | DOWNLOAD added Aug 15 '04

STOCK SCREENER LITE

Stock Screener Lite is a software that scan, filer, and screen stocks that meet a predefined set of rule(s). It also can plot, print graph, display Technical Indicators and also various chart format (Line, Candlestick and etc.). The rule(s) that is being used can either be of a Technical Analysis (TA) background, Candlestick Pattern or both. Stock Screener Lite is free. The only limitation that exist is the number of filters build-in. Stock Screener Lite only have 16 filters available. These filter include Moving Average cross over, MACD Buy Signal, RSI indicator and also Volume filter. You need to supply your own stock data though. (7.8MB)

HOMEPAGE | | DOWNLOAD updated Feb 16 '06

ETIKR

A free Excel addin that provides streaming stock quotes in Excel. It includes several easy to use templates for easy setup of custom watch lists, alerts, portfolio and more. (3.7MB)

HOMEPAGE | | DOWNLOAD added Jul 3 '06

TAKE STOCK

You can use TakeStock to track your US and international stocks and mutual funds, get real-time (when possible) quotes and historical prices, view and compare stock charts, obtain company information, and read business news. (872KB)

HOMEPAGE | | DOWNLOAD added Sep 16 '06

FOREX TRADE UTILITIES

Forex Trade Utilities is a small and useful market tool for calculating the values of Pivot Point, Two Days Volatility and Cost Average parameters. (166KB)

DOWNLOAD added Oct 26 '06

SWEC

StockWrap Express Charts seeks to give you all the charting features you could every possibly want. Whether its more than 16 World Exchanges with over 50,000 stocks or more than 100+ Tools and Indicators. Ad supported. (6MB)

HOMEPAGE | | DOWNLOAD added Dec 3 '06

OPTIONSORACLE

OptionsOracle is a tool for stock options strategy analysis. It is a powerful, tool that allows testing of different options strategies using real-time options & stock- market information. The tool provides an easy interface to build a stock/options position, and then test it using graphs and analytic analysis tools. AD Supported. (635KB)

HOMEPAGE | | DOWNLOAD added Jan 14 '07

GOVERNMENT BONDS CALCULATOR

The Government Bonds Calculator (GBC) is a financial calculator for quickly determining rates of return and other statistical information related to the purchase and sale of bonds. The program is universal in scope and can be applied to any situation, regardless of country. (30KB)

HOMEPAGE | | DOWNLOAD added Mar 28 '07

WIDDLY

Analyse and compare stocks using technical analysis with a wide range of indicators and charts. share your own analysis, receive comments and browse others. Download and import data from any given url, directory or file with support for many different data formats including Metastock, CSV, Excel. (2.8MB)

HOMEPAGE | | DOWNLOAD added Apr 7 '07

Basudeo

Dear hasobha,

Thank you man, this is simply great. Credit is yours, with your permission, i am adding some more info.

Blogtrader link is very slow, at least for me.
And it is redirecting to another link in sourceforge, and here it is :-
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=152032

Features :-
  • Indicators: MACD, OBV, ROC, KD, BIAS, DMI, RSI, MTM, WMS, MA, EMA, Bollinger Band, Parabolic SAR, CCI, AR/BR, MFI, Historical Volume Distribution, Zigzag
  • Drawing lines: Line, Parallel, Gann Angle, Fibonacci Period, Fibonacci Retracement, Fibonacci Arcs, Fibonacci Fan Lines, Fibonacci Vertical Retracement, Percent, Periods, Gann Important Periods
  • Retrieve quote data in parallel from Yahoo! Finance, netfonds.se, or CSV files
  • Save quote data to local database (derby, hsqldb)
  • Adjust quote chart for splits and dividents if possibale (Yahoo! quote data only)
  • Daily, Weekly, Monthly charts (Weekly, Monthly data are composed automatically from Daily data)
  • Historical / Intra-Day / Real-Time Chart
  • Real-time Ticker Board
  • Update in Real-time for Daily, Weekly and Monthly charts and indicators according to the newest tickers
  • Multiple quote-charts comparison
  • Candle / Bar / Line
  • Calendar / Trading date view
  • Define indicator's parameters separately for Daily, Weekly and Monthly charts, parameters can be saved as default or apply to all
  • Layered drawings separately for Daily, Weekly and Monthly. Save/Restore drawings
  • Carefully design for writing your own indicator easy, but in java (maybe will support scripts some day)
  • Supports multiple platforms, including windows, linux, macos, solaris, etc. (Java JRE 1.5 required)

Also check out EclipseTrader http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=116488
Almost Similar features, better interface.
  • Realtime Quotes
  • Intraday Charts
  • History Charts
  • Technical Analisys Indicators
  • Price Patterns Detection
  • Financial News
  • Level II (Book) Market Data
  • Trading Accounts Management
  • Integrated Trading

And above all, it is open-sourced.
Both supports NSE thru yahoo.

Regards
Siva

Dear siva,
I have open that url http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=152032, and I downloaded the aiotrade-bin-1.0.3a it is in winRaR after that I extacted and I dont know what do please guide me.
thank you
saran