Free Stock Analysis software with Realtime & EOD Data

A Big Hi To all,
I've never seen such a forum in any indian sites!!!!!!!here everyone are so eager to lift every low leveler............A gr8 job guys..

Dear Mohan

Yahoo finance server starts release quotes 15 min after markets open (other than BSE/NSE INDICIES) But once started quotes are delayed just 3 to 5 min. Please notice all other Indices like CNX BANK,CNX IT,CNX FMCG AND OTHER MAJOR BSE FMCG,BSE IT, BSE CG,etc., starts quoting as and when markets opens. Infact I noticed the nifty quotes on CNBC matches quotes on Quote Tracker. So the indices data is Real time data and stocks data is delayed data.

Regards

ppvsin

Hi ppvsin
Thank you for reply.Sometimes the delay as compared to My indiabulls seems to be very high, to the tune of Rs.15 (0.5%) in some stocks.Thats's dangerous.
QT lists some indian brokers in its data list.
Do they give realtime quotes?.
Moreover have u checked www.icharts.in? they give good realtime charts.
Regards,
C.Mohan

Dear friends

I found one source to get realtime data from yahoo finance.
1. Download quote traker free trail verson from http://www.quotetracker.com. Install it.

2.Quotetraker supports only NSE real time data which is delayed by 15 min and indicies delayed by 5 min.To support yahoo finance data please download replace zip from http://www.4shared.com/file/12813345/df091823/Replae.html

3. Install quotetraker and open replace zip copy all fiels and go to programme files click on quotetraker folder and paste all copied fiels.

4.Run quote traker programme press menu(on the righside of window) and click web updates. After completion of web update close and restart the programme. You will find in site place YAHOO HK,TW,SI,JK,KS,INDIA(NS). Select the same. Add to portfolio Yahoo Finane symbles Ex ^NSEI (NIFTY),ABB.NS, ACC.NS,RPL.NS etc.,you can add scrips as many as you wish. I have tested up to 200+.Select refresh button auto mode 20 sec. You will find FIRST TIME NIFTY QUOTE DELAYED BY OLNLY 30 SEC AND other quotes 1 to 3 min after they start quote.

5.Download FCharts freeware software from www.spacejock.com install and run it.Connect it to Quote traker plugin.(Just press intraday butten located in leftside in the main menu. View all the charts in 1,2,3,5,10,15,30,60,120 minuts combination with clear view.

please note that quote traker trail verson backfill only two days data.Once we plugin FCharts to quote traker we can backfill tick data n number of days and same can be utilised for charting.

Regards
ppvsin
Yahoo financxe NSE data is not real time data it dselayesd by 10 min (even in yahoo site itself is mentioned if user not loged in he will get delay data]

please sujest how to get RT data from yahoo finance

Is anyone doing any project on nse or bse realtime backfill data and realtime price upgrade to amibroker or metastock from nse or bse servers? if not that is a huge oppertunity in it. as people easily paid Rs. 6000-7000 for one time or Rs. 750/ month onwords for subscription for realtime data update from yahoo server to amibroker or metastock. Yet in that softwares there is no facility to backfill the past data, Means if you miss the period of like 1 hour in between or start some time after market or in between your net connection disconnects, you can not get that periods data afterwords.

I would like to tell you that i have methods to get the REAL TIME NSE BACKFILL, REAL TIME BSE BACKFILL, BSE REALTIME CURRENT, REAL TIME YAHOO BACKFILL data. if you incorporate this features to your software or develop new one with these features youre the first player of its kind who have these facilities in its software and this puts you ahead in the race. If you would like to develop and market the software i would like to share the data retrival methods for sharing basis.

I again would like to note down that this is a high volume, very high profit business.

Thanking You,

PIYUSH PATEL.