Free Stock Analysis software with Realtime & EOD Data

hi ppsvin..
this is my second mail to ur quotes.
i ahve downloaded both quote tracker and f charts,,,now i am stuck,,,in between,,,the fcharts are not showing charts intra level,,,,,can u help me out personall step by step.......
the box in f chart is showing no data from quote tracker,,but teh quote tracker is been updating,,,perfect.....
i think it will not take much of ur time,,,,,,,,,so if u can spare fewminutes....

[email protected]

Dear renu daga

In quote tracker options>Edit preferences>Misc>API Server setting ON.Thats all.

Regards

Hi ppvisn,
I tried to do as you suggested. Quote Tracker is showing values as expected. But FCharts is not showing the charts. I tried options->Edit preferences-> api server.... as you have posted, and now fcharts live data is showing Last Updated: 11.24.33 OK etc. but still i am not able to view the chart in fcharts. I get only blank screen with message "There are no intraday prices for this ticker". Any help????
thanks
regards
ashutosh

Hi ppvisn,
I tried to do as you suggested. Quote Tracker is showing values as expected. But FCharts is not showing the charts. I tried options->Edit preferences-> api server.... as you have posted, and now fcharts live data is showing Last Updated: 11.24.33 OK etc. but still i am not able to view the chart in fcharts. I get only blank screen with message "There are no intraday prices for this ticker". Any help????
thanks
regards
ashutosh

Dear ashutosh

First time you have to backfill all the data from Quotracker.From FCharts>press intraday>in live data screen under Quote tracker click backfill now. All portfolio creted in Quote tracker backfilled with intraday tick data.You need not create any portfoli in FCharts. Make sure include ^NSEI (Yahoo Finance NIFTY symbole)in quote tracker so that u can watch instant updation in FCharts. For other quotes delayed a bit. Please click one min option in the right corner of FCharts so that u can watch instant update of nifty.

Regards

hi PPVSIN,

i am a newly registered user. i found ur link to download real data from yahoo simply working superb. thanks a lot for your efforts.

keep glowing

ramash

hi PPVSIN,

i am a newly registered user. i found ur link to download real data from yahoo simply working superb. thanks a lot for your efforts.

keep glowing

ramash

Thanks for your comment

You can export RT data from Fcharts to Metastock or any other Trading software by using export radio button manually.

Regards

ppvsin