Free Stock Analysis software with downloader

Yahoo has BSE data with the extn name as .bs

hasobha said:
Dear rkanalyst
Sofware is automatically download nse stock from yahoo site. But at present there is no facility to download bse data. (I think at present yahoo is not supporting bse data.)

But if you have data in txt (metastock) format than you can import these data into software.

For MsCmdLineUtilsV1.6.3, I dont know how or why I have to use ?

Friends , Anybody has use this software ? and find useful ? Than my purpose of forwarding link for this software is fulfilled. I liked this software because of its free data download utilities.

Friends, do remember, Profit is depend on one's ability to analyse and act on stock but not on type of software one use. Otherwise everybody become successful without knowing anything about TA or FA of stocks

Thanks
hasobha
whatever mind of man can concieve and believe, it can achieve !!!

murthymsr

hasobha said:
Hi everyone

During surfing I find this software and I liked it, so I have give link for advantage of ouf Forum.

1. This sofware follows yahoo's link for updating data so as download data may be delayed by yahoo's policy. Today i.e. Dt.21.09.2005,I have updated but data updated upto 19.09.2005.

2. For updating NSE stock data, go to download than update stock list. Click in NSE and press ok than software automatically download latest ticker list of NSE. Than one can easily update data.

3. Software gives buy/sell signal for fixed six predifined condition, under insert than Trade Flag.

4. Software also having gan and fibonacci fan/line/arc, etc.

5. One of the great thing is software gives Gann Table for Individual Stock.

Thanks

Hasobha
Whatever mind of man can concieve and believe, it can achieve !!!
hi traderjis,

yahoo stopped giving historical data for more than a month. earlier i was using this data for analysis, but now i use eod data provided by nse site in a zip file at the end of each day.

nse bhav copy acn be downloaded from
http://www.nse-india.com/content/equities/eq_markettoday.htm

nse also gives historical data, but i have not used it.
http://www.nse-india.com/content/equities/eq_historicaldata.htm

apologies for errors, if any.
murthymsr

Hi,
I am facing a problem with aptistock. The downloader pulls data for current day - 3 days . Can anyone suggest a way to overcome this problem. I want to see the latest quotes at the End of the day ?

Arun

hasobha said:
Dear rkanalyst
Sofware is automatically download nse stock from yahoo site. But at present there is no facility to download bse data. (I think at present yahoo is not supporting bse data.)

But if you have data in txt (metastock) format than you can import these data into software.

For MsCmdLineUtilsV1.6.3, I dont know how or why I have to use ?

Friends , Anybody has use this software ? and find useful ? Than my purpose of forwarding link for this software is fulfilled. I liked this software because of its free data download utilities.

Friends, do remember, Profit is depend on one's ability to analyse and act on stock but not on type of software one use. Otherwise everybody become successful without knowing anything about TA or FA of stocks

Thanks
hasobha
whatever mind of man can concieve and believe, it can achieve !!!
Hasobha,

I downloaded the software and installed it. I think I was able to download the stock ticker symbols. I was not able to download the NSE data. How do we do this?. Can you give me step by step instructions of how to do this?.

Also, If it needs data in MetaStock format, where do I get it from?.

Thanks
Prashanth

Hi Hasobha,
Posting for first time after the intorduction.
A nice software buddy.
It is very much helpful for a novice like me.
But I gained a lot from this software.

Regards
Navin

Hi
i am new to this group..
i tried with blogtrader software.i unzip and executed the exe file..upto that its working fine ..but when i add company and trying to see the data its giving the array indexout of bound exception..can u help me how to run this software..

thanks
Kiran