Free software for keeping transaction records

DEAR TRADERJI MEMBERS,

THE SOFTWARE I WAS TALKING ABOUT IS READY, YOU CAN DOWNLOAD IT FROM THE LINK PROVIDED BELOW

BEFORE U START USING IT , U MUST SEE READ ME FILE ATTACHED IN ZIP FILE.

YOU NEED ACCESS 2003 OR LATER FOR OPENING THIS APPLICATION

http://sites.google.com/site/securitiesproject/

I REQUEST ADMINISTRATOR & MODERATOR TO NOT DELETE THIS POST, THIS SOFTWARE IS FREE....

I AM NOT ADVERTISING FOR ANY MONEY....

THIS SOFTWARE IS DISTRIBUTED JUST AS FRIENDLY GESTURE......

Last edited:
It requir some addition.

1 . For taxeation purpose we requir seprat detail of long term gain/loss and short term gain / loss--- mens a gain/loss on Sale after 365 days and befor 365 days. I did it menualy in excel sheet . I can send you if you wish. my mail id xxxxxxxxxx
2 If we are trading with two or more broker in same script. how can we classify which stock sold /buy and from which broker ?
3. I have to mainten two accounts one for me and other for may brother. Is it can be possible.

4. Today I tried for posting entry during that by mistake I made a wrong entry but couldnot find any tool to rectify that mistke.

Last edited:

VJAY

It requir some addition.

1 . For taxeation purpose we requir seprat detail of long term gain/loss and short term gain / loss--- mens a gain/loss on Sale after 365 days and befor 365 days. I did it menualy in excel sheet . I can send you if you wish. my mail id [email protected]
2 If we are trading with two or more broker in same script. how can we classify which stock sold /buy and from which broker ?
3. I have to mainten two accounts one for me and other for may brother. Is it can be possible.

4. Today I tried for posting entry during that by mistake I made a wrong entry but couldnot find any tool to rectify that mistke.
Dear harsh,
Can you share excel file here or to vjay.3333 at y ahoo .in

Yes Why Not My dear Friend. It is an Excel sheet Zip file attach with this mail . If any Quary pls mail me. If u have any software please provide me.

dear I am trying to contect on ur mail id it is not recognise on yahoo.

Group,

While I do not intent to promote anything that is proprietary, given the topic of common interest, I would like to draw your attention to a something solid that works on fundamentals..

Here is the link to thread and the Product http://www.traderji.com/software/33630-shares-accounting-software-tax-portfolio-management.html

You can install it on your desktop. Its a browser based application, but since it works from your computer you will not need a net connection to use it.

I hope you guys benefit from it..