Free ShareHolding Pattern Finder Software

Hi, can u plz check for porinju veliyath's shareholding in 2017
porinju.jpg

As desired pls find the details as available on BSE. The investor has added following in the quarter ended in Sept 17 :

PARNAX LAB LTD. 104836
Raunaq EPC Inte 50000
JITF Infralogis 274600

oops ! there is a name "Sachin Ramesh" in above result, he is a investor.. I have to check why his name is appearing here ! To cross check the results , pls visit BSE website search the scrip and click on share holding pattern and then on public holding link provided in bottom of the page.

Last edited:

copypasteaee

Humbled by Markets
How to add data of next quarter

Hello,

Just to confirm - Can we get the data immediately when it is reported to exchange? Or will it take some days for your manual updation? It may not be useful if we get the data after a week or so. Also, it is reported as Virus in my PC when i tried to run. Please help.

trump

Checked Rakesh Radheshyam Jhunjhunwala,
he has 1.26% in JUBILANT LIFE SCIENCES LIMITED, but your text file doesn't show that, what may be the reason?

Hello,

Just to confirm - Can we get the data immediately when it is reported to exchange? Or will it take some days for your manual updation? It may not be useful if we get the data after a week or so. Also, it is reported as Virus in my PC when i tried to run. Please help.
Hello,

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_bemm2a1dSASmRNcmxhME9oOXM

download the source code along with download button. Compile your self , get rid of any doubt of virus.

now , you can download data as many time as you like from BSE. It takes 10-20 min to download files..

If you are a coder than download source code, else download shp.exe and follow these steps

1. select latest quarter
2. click on download - this will download 1500 files from BSE, expected to take 10-20 mins or more. Check Data folder , you can see files are being downloaded. Software may look hang/non-responsive, dont worry just wait.
3. click on next .. after 1-2 min a file named data_95.00..txt will be generated copy this file to data folder,
4. now select investor name and click on show shareholding.
5. this will generate file with investor's name
6. open it - invest - earn and if possible share some profit:)

Last edited:
Checked Rakesh Radheshyam Jhunjhunwala,
he has 1.26% in JUBILANT LIFE SCIENCES LIMITED, but your text file doesn't show that, what may be the reason?
there are many Jhunjhunwala. due to typo error exchange people have created many jhunjhunwalas out of Rakesh Radheshyam. Or the data may not have been updated. Now i have shared the code for free . I hope this may resolve your problem.