Free ShareHolding Pattern Finder Software

Dear Sirs,

Please find attached software. It will find shareholding pattern of all major investors like Dolly Khanna. Added latest data of quarter June 2017 .You are requested to suggest for improvement.

How to use ?
1. Extract files
2. save in a folder
3. run SHP.exe (may take 30 sec in opening)
4. select investor name eg Dolly Khanna
5. Hit enter
6. A file will be generated in the folder
7. Open the file and enjoy

All relevant data was downloaded from BSE and have arranged in excel file inside DATA folder. Such data are freely available on BSE website , but is not available by name of investor. Some people are heavily charging to provide such data, I feel it should be fairly priced, for now its free.

Thanks and Regards

Achal Meena
[email protected]

Attachments

Last edited:
Untitled.png

This is simple to use interface of software.
Untitled1.png

This is Shareholdings of Dolly khanna generated from the software.

Many of you may ask , what is the use of such data ? Dolly Khanna or other big investor invest and remain invested for year or two. The selection of stocks by these investors is through fundamental analysis. If you follow a good investor , you can also built a good portfolio.

Found useful ? Contact me for sending Donation !:nailbiting:

Last edited:
All the data is available on BSE website . I am neither a creator or writer of such data. The problem on BSE website is that you have to look for each scrip separately. What I have or any other software creator would do is that he will download the data - make a database , make some good looking interface and run it.

Go to BSE website , try searching some scrip click on shareholding pattern, click for latest quarter and you have the required information to cross check my data.

Another way is that you buy a software from market , run that software and match results ... :)

how much accurate is your software

Atla

Dear Sirs,

Please find attached software. It will find shareholding pattern of all major investors like Dolly Khanna. Added latest data of quarter June 2017 .You are requested to suggest for improvement.

How to use ?
1. Extract files
2. save in a folder
5. Hit enter

All relevant data was downloaded from BSE and have arranged in excel file inside DATA folder. Such data are freely available on BSE website , but is not available by name of investor. Some people are heavily charging to provide such data, I feel it should be fairly priced, for now its free.

Thanks and Regards

Achal Meena
[email protected]
This one is too good and really helpful, request you to share how we can get the 2017 Sept data?

Dear Sirs,

How to use ?
1. Extract files
2. save in a folder
5. Hit enter

Thanks and Regards

Achal Meena
[email protected]
added data for sept 2017

Attachments

dolly_Khanna.png
This is screen of result. Not all the information of shareholding has been declared by Companies and not updated on BSE. Fresh Database will be updated in due course. DollyKhanna has added AMARJOTHI SPINN.