Free! Share Profit Calculator

Hi! I was searching for a free share profit calculator on the web, which can be used by BSE and NSE share traders. The calculator should deduct brokerage, charges, taxes, demat charges, internet and phone charges to show the real profits. Unfortunately, I couldn't come across even one which was good enough for the Indian users. There are some commercial software which don't do justice for your hard earned money.

Can anyone help me?

Last edited:
Hi! I was searching for a free share profit calculator on the web, which can be used by BSE and NSE share traders. The calculator should deduct brokerage, charges, taxes, demat charges, internet and phone charges to show the real profits. Unfortunately, I couldn't come across even one which was good enough for the Indian users. There are some commercial software which don't do justice for your hard earned money.

Can anyone help me?
Dear Friend
I am working on this ,posting it though it is not complete.Hope you will make necessary changes and let me know too.
now the following changes should come in the spread sheet.

The Finance Bill 2008 has proposed to levy Service Tax on Stock Exchange Services. Now, the Government of India, Ministry of Finance Vide notification no.18/2008 dated May 10, 2008 has declared May 16, 2008 as the date on which the provisions of the said Act shall come into force.
Accordingly, Service tax @ 12.36% will be applicable for Transaction charges, Auction commission and Bad delivery auction commission which are recoverable for all the segments viz., Cash, F&O and Debt.
Please note that the service tax relating to other Services, if any; would be recovered through the monthly Clearinghouse bill.
TOTAL 1055
Service Tax 12% 120.00
Education Cess 2% of Service Tax 2.40
Higher Education cess 1% of Service Tax 1.20
TOTAL TAXES 123.60