FREE RTD SOFTWARE of josh 1 vs 300/ mnth for live data

I take a trail of website real time data providing at 300/ month .they provide one software for live and backfill of nse and mcx. it is easy to understand and use.
whereas josh 1 utility is complex and non easy
what you people say it is good to take 300/ mnth service or free josh 1 utility. I see thread of josh1 it is full of problem for taking data.
real time chart is backbone of trading strategy.
what seniors suggest me

PUCHU_2500

I take a trail of website real time data providing at 300/ month .they provide one software for live and backfill of nse and mcx. it is easy to understand and use.
what you people say it is good to take 300/ mnth service or free josh 1 utility. I see thread of josh1 it is full of problem for taking data.
what seniors suggest me
who said that josh1 utility is complex and non easy ? brother, bear one time pain to configure this utility and happily using it. no magical computer skill is needed. frankly, I am saying, my knowledge in computer is less than one percent, but I am using it very happily. if your trading a/c is too big and you are 100% full time trader then go for top reliable vendor or web base charting company. otherwise josh1's free app is far better ............

jagankris

what seniors suggest me
Is it real time data ? tick or 1M or 5Minutes ?
Does it provide data for all 1200 Nifty companies ?
futures and options as well ?
What is the name of the service provider ?

ram2010

what seniors suggest me

Even after the successful configuration of the utility, you will be struck with backfill,

nest plus provides corrupt and missing data and odin donot have more than 1 day data.

Better go for paid data. you can get it for 300 to 500 rs.

narangji

who said that josh1 utility is complex and non easy ? brother, bear one time pain to configure this utility and happily using it. no magical computer skill is needed. frankly, I am saying, my knowledge in computer is less than one percent, but I am using it very happily. if your trading a/c is too big and you are 100% full time trader then go for top reliable vendor or web base charting company. otherwise josh1's free app is far better ............
I disagree, Josh utility is awfully hard to configure and most of the times newbs keep wondering what to do. Help file isn't good enough and needs lot of improvements.
I see Josh still working hard to reply to all the posts, It would be better to improve the help file with different platforms or people like me just went to paid vendor for 300-500 a month. I am using RTDS personally

PS: Josh utility is not doing backfill now, you need to manually perform a backfill (or for me atleast it doesn't

PUCHU_2500

I disagree, Josh utility is awfully hard to configure and most of the times newbs keep wondering what to do. Help file isn't good enough and needs lot of improvements.
I see Josh still working hard to reply to all the posts, It would be better to improve the help file with different platforms or people like me just went to paid vendor for 300-500 a month. I am using RTDS personally

PS: Josh utility is not doing backfill now, you need to manually perform a backfill (or for me atleast it doesn't
narngji, if you are using NOW or NEST software as your trading terminal,first you ask your broker to activate excel link then you re-try to configure it with the help file of snake.head or josh1 and try to proceed step by step. I have full confidence you must be able to get it.
https://docs.google.com/document /d/1cO6gZ4tvd59VnTcPH5RmK5DSYWQLrWQC5dFvBLjsfb4/edit?pli=1

http://www.traderji.com/intraday/97637-real-time-data-now-nest-trader-amibroker-fcharts.html