FREE RTD SOFTWARE of josh 1 vs 300/ mnth for live data

if i am investing my lakh of rupees in trading. i will surely look for reliable data. 1100 rupees month is nothing as compared to charts and service they provide. now they have mobile and tablet charts also in beta version . updating every three seconds. They also have back up charts in case there main server faces problem. reliable charts are very important.

Josh utility is easy to install . but i won't recommend it as it fetches backfill data from nest trader. nest trader charts data is in god's hand only. no professional trader will use that.

i have charts2win for amibroker data. however don't trust them only.
icharts for reliable charts and speed.

like for example if there is difference between candle closing price between these two providers i will trust icharts candle closing price

i use two data providers reason only for back up purposes.
like for electricity problem i have lead battery.
for net problem i am using two net providers airtel and idea 3g dongle.

same for miss fortunate data problem i have two data providers. so investing 1600 rupees per month on data. i don't think that's too much

good data is important for professional trading. :)
Okay, if you are satisfied then use it, who is stopping you. BTW, my previous post was in response to your post that icharts provides data and nothing more
If it is me, I wont even use it for free, as I did for one full month, when I had the opportunity to use it for free, after winning their monthly challenge, some months back.

mhm i had posted gui based RT which is easier to set up if any one is still looking
Code:
http://www.traderji.com/intraday/96176-gui-based-free-realtime-data-now-nest-2-amibroker-fcharts.html

Even after the successful configuration of the utility, you will be struck with backfill,

nest plus provides corrupt and missing data and odin donot have more than 1 day data.

Better go for paid data. you can get it for 300 to 500 rs.
I know your post is old but I'd like to tell you what you're saying is absolutely wrong.
Go download NSE bhavcopy from https://www.nseindia.com/products/content/derivatives/equities/archieve_fo.htm
And compare the OHLCV of every scrip with NEST table, it will match 100%
Try the same with your Upstox Pro or Kite or even Pi, and they won't!
NEST datatable is streamed by exchange, You can even ask Zerodha about this and they'll tell you exactly the same!