Free RealTime Data To MetaStock-TradeStation Or AdvacedGet!

I wrote to the forum and was informed that Hyperserver for TS may work with Adget for TS thouhg I have not tried it. It seems the Adget for Esignal requires feed from On demand server.

just4trades,

Can you tell me how to get data into metastock using hyperserver lite. I followed the instructions in their help. The 3rd point there tells us to do this

"3. Create interested symbols with required periodicities in new MetaStock folder. To do it you should use The Downloader application from Equis International program group.
Important: Before creating symbols, you should read instructions about rules of symbol creation for Actual Datafeed in HyperServer. Some of datafeeds require symbols in special format (Interactive Brokers or QuoteSpeed for example)."

I am not sure how to add symbol lists for NSE and BSE.

Also, when I open MetaStock Professional, File Server and Data Server from equis opens up in the taskbar

Your help is greatly appreciated in solving this problem.

Thanks
Prashanth

just4trades said:
Hey Guys ..

RealTime Data To Metastock, Tradestation Or AdvancedGet can be obtained using a software called HyperServer Lite.

HyperServer Lite : HyperServer allows to use TradeStation 2000i with datafeeds that are not supported originally.
HyperServer support also TradeStation/SuperCharts 4.0, MetaStock Professional 6.52/7.0/8.0/9.0 or Advanced GET Realtime and allow to use OnDemand technology for MetaStock 7.0/8.0/9.0 or Advanced GET.

Its a 6.8MB File.

Get this Software @ http://www.hypertrader.it/hserverl.shtml

You will be directed to the Forum where u will be asked Registration, Register and Login to download the software.

After the download is complete u need another registration for obtaining product CODE. Do That.

After the Software is installed follow the instructions for the Tick By Tick Data.

In Case Of Any Trouble Post Or Mail Me @ [email protected] Or Yahoo Chat : just4trades

Regards & Happy Trading.
Just4Trades.

Hi, You can also add symbols in Hyperserver. Just open the "MONITOR" and right click and you get a popup where you can add symbols. Alternately, you can add symbols using Downloader. Follow the format of the source feed = if you are using Yahoo feed, you must follow their symbols. If you give me your mail ID I can send you a word document where I have detailed everything with actual pics. I tried to upload the same here but since it is more than the allowed size, I am not able to upload.

investock said:
Hi, You can also add symbols in Hyperserver. Just open the "MONITOR" and right click and you get a popup where you can add symbols. Alternately, you can add symbols using Downloader. Follow the format of the source feed = if you are using Yahoo feed, you must follow their symbols. If you give me your mail ID I can send you a word document where I have detailed everything with actual pics. I tried to upload the same here but since it is more than the allowed size, I am not able to upload.

My email id is psrikanthan at gmail dot com

investock said:

I would like to get more info and the instructions about this. Kindly mail me to nirmal_punjabi at yahoo.com

Thnx in Advance

Last edited:
investock said:
Hi, Have you actually tried it with Adget. I could get the data in to Metastock but could not get it in to Adget. I get one bar in Adget and when the next bar comes in Adget shuts down.
can u give me the version of aget u are using and the method of putting realtime data in meta or aget i think i can help u

regds
raminder