Free RealTime Data To MetaStock-TradeStation Or AdvacedGet!

Hey Guys ..

RealTime Data To Metastock, Tradestation Or AdvancedGet can be obtained using a software called HyperServer Lite.

HyperServer Lite : HyperServer allows to use TradeStation 2000i with datafeeds that are not supported originally.
HyperServer support also TradeStation/SuperCharts 4.0, MetaStock Professional 6.52/7.0/8.0/9.0 or Advanced GET Realtime and allow to use OnDemand technology for MetaStock 7.0/8.0/9.0 or Advanced GET.

Its a 6.8MB File.

Get this Software @ http://www.hypertrader.it/hserverl.shtml

You will be directed to the Forum where u will be asked Registration, Register and Login to download the software.

After the download is complete u need another registration for obtaining product CODE. Do That.

After the Software is installed follow the instructions for the Tick By Tick Data.

In Case Of Any Trouble Post Or Mail Me @ [email protected] Or Yahoo Chat : just4trades

Regards & Happy Trading.
Just4Trades.

Hi, Have you actually tried it with Adget. I could get the data in to Metastock but could not get it in to Adget. I get one bar in Adget and when the next bar comes in Adget shuts down.

just4trades said:
Hey Guys ..

RealTime Data To Metastock, Tradestation Or AdvancedGet can be obtained using a software called HyperServer Lite.

HyperServer Lite : HyperServer allows to use TradeStation 2000i with datafeeds that are not supported originally.
HyperServer support also TradeStation/SuperCharts 4.0, MetaStock Professional 6.52/7.0/8.0/9.0 or Advanced GET Realtime and allow to use OnDemand technology for MetaStock 7.0/8.0/9.0 or Advanced GET.

Its a 6.8MB File.

You will be directed to the Forum where u will be asked Registration, Register and Login to download the software.

After the download is complete u need another registration for obtaining product CODE. Do That.

After the Software is installed follow the instructions for the Tick By Tick Data.

In Case Of Any Trouble Post Or Mail Me @ [email protected] Or Yahoo Chat : just4trades

Regards & Happy Trading.
Just4Trades.
Dear Just4Trades

Thanks for your posting regarding HyperServer Lite. I had used this earlier in March 2005 but I must admit that its not realtime the data is delayed by 15 mins except for the nifty the delay is approx 20 seconds.

So be cautious to trade with 15 mins delayed data coz anything can happen within the 5 mins in the market and we are taking the risk of 15.

Regards
James Alex
Trend is your FRIENd, FOLLOW it

jamesalex_us said:
Dear Just4Trades

Thanks for your posting regarding HyperServer Lite. I had used this earlier in March 2005 but I must admit that its not realtime the data is delayed by 15 mins except for the nifty the delay is approx 20 seconds.

So be cautious to trade with 15 mins delayed data coz anything can happen within the 5 mins in the market and we are taking the risk of 15.

Regards
James Alex
Trend is your FRIENd, FOLLOW it
Dear James

i have downloaded hyperserver and is currently using metastock 7.0 version but i am not able connect the two . since i am not an expert in internet and computer related stuff i will really appreciate if you can explain me how can i integerate the two and get nse real timedata on metastock

sathiamoorthyd said:
Hi,

You need Meta Stock Professional version not the Meta Stock EOD Version.
hi
iam currently using metastock 7.0 professional version
If u can guide me on astep by step basis about how to get real time data on metastock after i have downloaded hyperserver lite.

thanks .....looking for ur response

just4trades said:
Hey Guys ..

Its a 6.8MB File.

Regards & Happy Trading.
Just4Trades.

dear just4trade

i am wondering :confused: whether hyperserver for esignal will work with adv gaet RT??? can u help me please
regards

saikat:)

just4trades said:
Hey Guys ..

Its a 6.8MB File.

Regards & Happy Trading.
Just4Trades.

dear just4trade

i am wondering :confused: whether "hyperserver for esignal" will work with adv. get RT??? can u help me please
regards

saikatdg said:
dear just4trade

i am wondering :confused: whether "hyperserver for esignal" will work with adv. get RT??? can u help me please
regards

Hi,

RT on AG till now not possible for our markets. Enquired with many user. Result None.

If somethin comes up will keep updated.

Regards.
-J4T