Free RealTime Data To MetaStock-TradeStation Or AdvacedGet!

RDutt

Hi, I came across a wonderful Real time data Yahoo Google data featcher in Meta and Ami. I found it extremely useful as a novice small trader. Though to share for benefit of needy TJ members.
http :// w w w.4 sha red. xxx /file/ 4CzIEAKH/ StockQuotesWithAnalysis. html
replace xxx with com and remove spaces.

No marketing, no advertisement.
If Mods allow.

Last edited:
No marketing, no advertisement.
If Mods allow.
then why its ask contact for licence file ???

its only pure marketing :lol::stop::stop:

RDutt

so that constant updation could take place and reach all. :annoyed:
the gentleman is providing is free and people are creating doubts. Its individuals choice, whether to take it! As a novice, for learning i had also ventured all efforts to get RT data thru some cheap source, but rarely was available.
Anyways, I am using it and thankful to gentleman for creating and providing such a nice s/w. :thumb:

it does not work
Dear Mochin,

Please read the manual and how to install and even then it does not work then contact me at the mail id given in the manual. You can download the manul from w w w. 4 s h a red.xxx/ document /h95X8qUg / UserManual_11.html?

replace xxx with dot c o m and remove the spaces.

Shalabh

Dear Santosh,

I am the one who have developed this software and providing it free for last two years to all the needy.

I am not interested in any marketing for the software so far because i have a full fledged job and cannot devote much time to handle the user. This is also one of the reason for not making this software paid. Once i charge money from some one, i should provide him services whenever he wants which i cannot do at present. The software is given to few of my friends and they pass it on to their's. that's how it is being percolating.

One more reason for going slow on promoting this software is because i know i can handle only few users in my free time. So as long as possible i will keep this service free and if users exceeds my limit then i may think about making it paid. i hope that's makes my intentions clear for now as well as for futures.

Now ur question why it requires a license from me. It's because

1) i do not want that any one should make money out of my free services (unfortunately people do such things).

2) i should know who is using it.

3) it's easy to reach all of my users to send some message or updates if i have email of all the users.

Many users asked me whether they can post about the software on blogs and forums. It is their interest or liking of the software that they are posting on blogs and that's how u r seeing RDutt post here.

You are free to take ur own call on the software. i am replying just to clear it that it is not marketing gimmick and just a effort to ensure proper use of the free service.

Thanks & Regards,
Shalabh