Free RealTime Data To MetaStock-TradeStation Or AdvacedGet!

investock said:
Hi, You can also add symbols in Hyperserver. Just open the "MONITOR" and right click and you get a popup where you can add symbols. Alternately, you can add symbols using Downloader. Follow the format of the source feed = if you are using Yahoo feed, you must follow their symbols. If you give me your mail ID I can send you a word document where I have detailed everything with actual pics. I tried to upload the same here but since it is more than the allowed size, I am not able to upload.
please send the file to me also my email is [email protected]

investock said:
Hi, You can also add symbols in Hyperserver. Just open the "MONITOR" and right click and you get a popup where you can add symbols. Alternately, you can add symbols using Downloader. Follow the format of the source feed = if you are using Yahoo feed, you must follow their symbols. If you give me your mail ID I can send you a word document where I have detailed everything with actual pics. I tried to upload the same here but since it is more than the allowed size, I am not able to upload.

Please send me your .doc file.
My e-mail address is [email protected]

investock said:
:) please mail me the details of step by step method. my mail address [email protected] the link is not working.

regds

samudrya:)

investock said:
Hi Investock

could you pls email the doc file on my ID [email protected]

thk in advance

Sujesh

Hello,
I have downloaded HYPERSERVER but when I intall that
software I am getting message for registration no. . Can you help me in this matter or can you give me registraion no.
I have metastock and advance GET now i want to use the same for live NSE real time charts.
I will be thankful if some one can help me in the same matter.

Regards.

Jayesh

investock said:
my mail id is
[email protected]
i want to configure my metstock 9 pro to work with hyperserver.
will you please help me
i want to get the document file on that mail id
or can u give me any link so that i can download the file
there are so many webisite where u can upload the file
waiting for ur mail
thanks