Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts MS

Status
Not open for further replies.

guptak03

Re: Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts M

I did not do anything. The forum made it a censored word and changed it. I do not know which other places are uncensored. May be I shall upload the files to Amibroker Yahoo Groups. Curiously, one of my threads in Software-AmiBroker on Trendline Break suddenly vanished three days ago.
yes sir ,
i was searching Trend line thread of yours sday night ,i wonder what is wrong in that thread it was deleted by Mod :confused:

Last edited:

josh1

Re: Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts M

Joshi sir...thanks for you utility...
i followed all your instructions..and able to link excel with Now terminal and also able to get data in ami..
but chart refresh in amibroker is too slow. ie chart get refreshed after 10 sec or so
although data refresh in excel is ok
my os is windows 7
and running ami on disc other then the having os.
can you see issue here?
Check CPU usage in task manager. If it is 100%, Stop RTdata and start again.

Vertigo_1985

Sent link by pm. For some reason (forum rules ??) Josh replaced the host name with **** . It's the same host as before.
thanks a lot Raghuveer for sending the link but host name was replaced there too, i figured that out that it was being blocked by mods and replaced searched visible file name with possible host name in google and got it :).

Raghuveer

thanks a lot Raghuveer for sending the link but host name was replaced there too, i figured that out that it was being blocked by mods and replaced searched visible file name with possible host name in google and got it :).
omg, even pm is being censored now. something has changed in TJ then.

josh1

CPU usage is ok,it hardly goes beyond 30%.
Keep refresh at 3 sec. and check Nifty future or any other future having good volume. If it refreshes every 3 sec in Ami charts, everything is fine.

Link to the utility is given below in my signature (Green Colour). You will have to register and login into ************ to download RTNOW.zip file. Download and unzip the contents.
Read the Setup instructions, follow and enjoy Realtime Charts.
where to register pls *********************

Status
Not open for further replies.