Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts MS

Status
Not open for further replies.

guptak03

Re: Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts M

I faced the same problem. Problem lies with RTD timer settings in excel. Please go through past posts (preferably one two months post). I have given a link to reset RTD default. Then you will get volume dat also for 1 min.
Hello sir ,
i scrolled back but didnt got the link provided by you..:)

guptak03

Re: Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts M

To set the throttle interval higher through the Excel object model:
In Excel, go to the Visual Basic Editor (by pressing ALT+F11 or clicking Visual Basic Editor from the Macro menu (Tools menu)).
In the Immediate window (press CTRL+G or click Immediate Window on the View menu), type this code:
Application.RTD.ThrottleInterval = 1000
Make sure your cursor is on the line that you just typed, and then press ENTER.
To verify that it is set correctly, type this line of if code in the Immediate window:
? Application.RTD.ThrottleInterval
If you put your cursor at the end of this line and press ENTER, it should display 1000. Then you know that your throttle interval is set correctly.
To set the throttle interval higher through the registry, set the following registry key. It is a DWORD and is in milliseconds:

[/URL]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

Hello sir,

Really thank you for the link. As i am not having any knowledge of excel even though i tried some thing as it was said in the above link, above is the pic what i did ..but i thought its better not to do any thing when i don't have any knowledge on the tool so holded my hand than messing up the utlity:D...
what will be the problem solution than I EXPERIMENTING the good running utility from many months ...

josh1

sir my system config is

Os windows 7pro 32 bit & 4gb Ram

and excel 10....

when i backfill it i will get proper volume data but not getting in real time, even i tried with 1sec refresh in excel but still problem not got solved .:confused:

[/URL]

[/URL]

Too many columns. Column after Symbol should be vacant.

josh1

I do not understand why you guys are so obsessed with 1 sec. refresh. As humans you cannot respond to market movement within split second . Three seconds is more than sufficient.

guptak03

I do not understand why you guys are so obsessed with 1 sec. refresh. As humans you cannot respond to market movement within split second . Three seconds is more than sufficient.
sir i am using 3 sec only but to show you i just changed it to 1 sec:p

in my 779 post i mentioned that sir...

Joshi sir...thanks for you utility...
i followed all your instructions..and able to link excel with Now terminal and also able to get data in ami..
but chart refresh in amibroker is too slow. ie chart get refreshed after 10 sec or so
although data refresh in excel is ok
my os is windows 7
and running ami on disc other then the having os.
can you see issue here?

Raghuveer

unable to download frm link in yur signature, plz post link again.
Sent link by pm. For some reason (forum rules ??) Josh replaced the host name with **** . It's the same host as before.

josh1

Sent link by pm. For some reason (forum rules ??) Josh replaced the host name with **** . It's the same host as before.
I did not do anything. The forum made it a censored word and changed it. I do not know which other places are uncensored. May be I shall upload the files to Amibroker Yahoo Groups. Curiously, one of my threads in Software-AmiBroker on Trendline Break suddenly vanished three days ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.