Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts MS

Status
Not open for further replies.

gambler

Re: Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts M

RT feed is enabled in my terminal and I have options to update in excel options, when i click update option getting this error "NA" in all coumns. Please help me on this.
Open both excel and terminal as administrator. It will work

Re: Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts M

Even If I open both the things (Application and excel)through administrator getting the same error as "NA", please guide me to solve the issue.

Einstein

Josh thank you for your help..Now that problem resolved..Now new problem is there...when I click in excel to start RT data..then a blank amibroker open like following image..Please help in this too

1. close RTodin and don't open it for these steps.
2. delete that database as specified in RTodin under location cell.
3. Create a new database in same location with 1 second data.
4. go to Intraday settings set time and click allow mixed eod and intraday data.

close ami and relaunch your RTodin feed. this should work..!

Hi guys,

any one can create this utility for trader terminal (5 paisa),

Thanks,

dhinesh

Dear JOSH Ji and JJ.VEERAMUTHU ji

thanks for giving this

i am formatted my system

now i am un able to back fill data from ODIN

Both ways 1. ODIN BACK FILL method and 2. From import wizard

PLEASE CAN ANY ONE HELP ME how to back fill following Excel file

http://www.fileconvoy.com/dfl.php?id=g0cefd6d7fa48e07499937277109ca1f0c73abf519
Thanks and regards prasad

josh1

Dear JOSH Ji and JJ.VEERAMUTHU ji

thanks for giving this

i am formatted my system

now i am un able to back fill data from ODIN

Both ways 1. ODIN BACK FILL method and 2. From import wizard

PLEASE CAN ANY ONE HELP ME how to back fill following Excel file

http://www.fileconvoy.com/dfl.php?id=g0cefd6d7fa48e07499937277109ca1f0c73abf519
Thanks and regards prasad
This data is similar to Nestplus. Date and time is in combined column. Copy that into Nowbackfill.xlsm and backfill. When it asks "Do you want to Split Date column", click on "Yes". That should work.

josh1

Hi guys,

Any help on my request..............
Call 5paisa.com or see the users guide for their terminal. Nobody else can help you until you get live quotes into excel.

Status
Not open for further replies.