Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts MS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts M

Sir i am waiting for u r replay

Need ODIN to MT4 ( meta trader )

please tell me how config

Thanks

xsis

Re: Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts M

hi josh
successfully i did try these steps!
  1. replaced a line in rtg3.format
  2. 2 columns TBQ & TSQ added in marketwatch after OI. so same is reflecting in snap.xls
  3. in rtg3.xlsm added 2 columns on right and a column is left blank.

but the data of those 2 columns not getting reflected in rtg3.xlsm when after snap.xlsm is opened and thereafter from it rtg3.xlsm is opened. btw i am successful user of this utility. only wanted to add 2 columns for 2 xtra data
seems sumthing wrng wid it or you can tell where i have gone wrng!

blw is d snapshot of rtg3.xlsm. did i do it correctly?

pls help!

You will add those columns in RTTiger.xlsm. I am not a TT user. You should have those columns in Snap.xls to link them in RTTiger.xlsm.
Right.

Add the columns yourself on right. Ensure that there is a blank column after them.
Thereafter open rtg3.format file and replace $format line with this-
$FORMAT Date_DMY, Ticker, Time, Close, Volume, OpenInt, Skip, Aux1, Aux2

I do not know how to plot them on chart. Please find out yourself and if you do, post it here.

regards
Josh

josh1

Last edited:

Josh G tnx for doing such g8 efforts.Sir please make any video for rt tick data and backfill mathod in amibroker from ODIN via EXCEL. I tried many times but cant get data in my amibroker.I want only backfilling my amibroker with tick data not with 1 minute data.
Does it possible that i use RT DATA from other software and backfill with odinbackfill excel file given by You ....?
Sir,in ur setup guide less info i get about ODIN rt data and backfill method.Please give me details info about backfilling and rt data from odin to amibroker.And what use of odinbackfill excel file given by You Sir..?Tell me that can we use this tool for MCX also ?And can we do such settings every time in excel file for getting RT DATA as you tell in setup guide or it is 1 time settings Sir ?

TNX N REGARDS

josh1

hi josh
successfully i did try these steps!
  1. replaced a line in rtg3.format
  2. 2 columns TBQ & TSQ added in marketwatch after OI. so same is reflecting in snap.xls
  3. in rtg3.xlsm added 2 columns on right and a column is left blank.

but the data of those 2 columns not getting reflected in rtg3.xlsm when after snap.xlsm is opened and thereafter from it rtg3.xlsm is opened. btw i am successful user of this utility. only wanted to add 2 columns for 2 xtra data
seems sumthing wrng wid it or you can tell where i have gone wrng!

blw is d snapshot of rtg3.xlsm. did i do it correctly?

pls help!
You will have to link those cells in RTG3 to the cells in Snap. Copy formula from column E to these two columns. Thereafter, you will get data there. If Excel opens a pop-up window, browse to locate Snap.xls and give it to Excel.

josh1

Josh G tnx for doing such g8 efforts.Sir please make any video for rt tick data and backfill mathod in amibroker from ODIN via EXCEL. I tried many times but cant get data in my amibroker.I want only backfilling my amibroker with tick data not with 1 minute data.
Does it possible that i use RT DATA from other software and backfill with odinbackfill excel file given by You ....?
Sir,in ur setup guide less info i get about ODIN rt data and backfill method.Please give me details info about backfilling and rt data from odin to amibroker.And what use of odinbackfill excel file given by You Sir..?Tell me that can we use this tool for MCX also ?And can we do such settings every time in excel file for getting RT DATA as you tell in setup guide or it is 1 time settings Sir ?

TNX N REGARDS
Dear Deepu,

You are a confused person. First of all do you understand what is RT Data and what is backfill? The Setup Instructions document gives everything that is required to get live charts from ODIN to Amibroker. The software does not care whether you are trading on NSE or MCX.

Sir,

I know everything of market dictionary :)..and used many softwares of markets.
But i failed in configuration in urs :):)
Sir in ur setup guide i didnt find the use of ODINBACKFILL excel file .I find only
RTdata file uses.Sir please give me the details about backfilling amibroker with
ur tool.And make any video like now to ami...:thumb::thumb:

TNX

josh1

Sir,

I know everything of market dictionary :)..and used many softwares of markets.
But i failed in configuration in urs :):)
Sir in ur setup guide i didnt find the use of ODINBACKFILL excel file .I find only
RTdata file uses.Sir please give me the details about backfilling amibroker with
ur tool.And make any video like now to ami...:thumb::thumb:

TNX
You haven't told me whether you are getting live charts from ODIN. Backfill is useful only after that.
Setup Instructions has two methods for backfill from ODIN. OdinBackfill excel file was created for automating the method given by Rohitb. Read that method and you will know how to use the file.

Raghuveer

i setup nest to ami but only 5sec,1sec and tick by tick chart working 5mins and 15 mins chart doesn't working ..
can any one help me
backfill data. you will get chart properly.
if after backfill also 15min chart is not there then check "AmiBroker Database Path" in Masters sheet. it should be the same as shown in your Amibroker-File-Database Settings.

I am using zerodha trader trading. terminal is nest plus chart is.free or.paid.pls.clear my.doubt becuse it always asked for registered

Status
Not open for further replies.