Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts MS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts M

Thank Q very MUCH

Please cane you share DATA feed from ODIN to MT4 ( Meta Trader ) as Amibroker

Thanks again

josh1

xsis

Re: Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts M

while using this utility, when any other excel is opened apart from RTG3 & snap excel, it creates havoc in amibroker. it fetched data from that new excel amd messes with the charts. even if its opened for a sec, it fetches data!
this way, one cant use other excel sheets at all!

am i facing this prob or others too! any solution!

josh1

while using this utility, when any other excel is opened apart from RTG3 & snap excel, it creates havoc in amibroker. it fetched data from that new excel amd messes with the charts. even if its opened for a sec, it fetches data!
Always open Excel in a new instance by clicking on Start—Programs – Microsoft Office- Excelxxx. Thereafter you can open your desired worksheet within that instance and work in it.

xsis

thkssssssssssssss!
Always open Excel in a new instance by clicking on Start—Programs – Microsoft Office- Excelxxx. Thereafter you can open your desired worksheet within that instance and work in it.

Thank You josh1 Ji
can you tell how import ODIN data to MT4

Like AMIBROKER

THANKS JOSH FOR WONDER FULL GIFT.

i was using this utility in past without any problem but now facing unusual problem. i m getting data into amibroker to so everything is fine but but while i m clicking shift + D on script to get backfill data its asking to buy the product ?? why so & when i m clicking buy one page of nest(omesys) opening & there wrote its on free starter pack. what to do ??
( Nest charts also not opening )
i didnt get RTD attribute error so RTD is working and getting RT data into chart so now tell me what to do

thanks
Regards
Yograj

Raghuveer

THANKS JOSH FOR WONDER FULL GIFT.

i was using this utility in past without any problem but now facing unusual problem. i m getting data into amibroker to so everything is fine but but while i m clicking shift + D on script to get backfill data its asking to buy the product ?? why so & when i m clicking buy one page of nest(omesys) opening & there wrote its on free starter pack. what to do ??
( Nest charts also not opening )
i didnt get RTD attribute error so RTD is working and getting RT data into chart so now tell me what to do

thanks
Regards
Yograj
see if one of these works for you:
-close excel, logout and login to nest.
-update nest and/or nest plus plugin (if it's not already up to date)
-in nest menu select "Nest Plus"->"My Nest Plus Account"->"Plus Auto Login" or something similar

Thanks josh1 for this utility .
Can we use it for commodity.what changes we need for rt commodity data .

Status
Not open for further replies.