Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts MS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts M

Thank Q sir i am getting odin to amibroker

1.but unable to BACKFILL through ODINBackfil.xlm

in ODINBackFil.xlm 1.Click on "Masters" Sheet and change the database path with Your \AmiBroker \ database \path. not understand where is the MASTER

2. As per SETUP INSTRUCTION i done but while importing via IMPORT ASCII 1errors occurred during importprocess. message came

Re: Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts M

Yes i find the master

now tell me how to paste the past data from odin to cell B1

as well as in SETUP instruction 16 Backfill with ODIN , while import data i got error please help me, can you post images like NOW back fill process

Thank Q

Sir When i open the saved file one information came -
[The File you are trying to open,'SILVER 04MAY2013.xls', is in a different format than specified by file is not corrupted and is from a trusted source before opening the file.Do you want to open the file now?]

Attachments

adesara

What is your system date setting

Is it MYD or MDY? Google gives Last Traded Time as "March 15 10:45AM. Excel converts this to 15/03/2013 10:45. It is doing goof up somewhere in parsing date. My date setting is DMY. I am not able to replicate this error. Please remind in April.
Meanwhile, open sheet "Google" and erase entire contents. It will warn you that query will be deleted. Do not worry.

Just to remind u tomorrow new month starts and u can check date format problem in RTGoogle sheet.

Sir

I am uploaded file but when we download it open in jpg format

but you may open with MS-EXCEL

Thank Q

josh1

Sir When i open the saved file one information came -
[The File you are trying to open,'SILVER 04MAY2013.xls', is in a different format than specified by file is not corrupted and is from a trusted source before opening the file.Do you want to open the file now?]
Prasad/Veera,

The file may be in csv format or Tab delimited format so excel is giving warning. Open it in Wordpad or notepad and check.

Hi Sir

Thank Q VERY much

Now i am getting back fill from ODIN

But sir in MCX only 5 days , Nifty Futures 6 days and STOCK 14 days back fill done i need atleast 25 days please help me Sir

i am changed in ODIN - tools - Preferences - Chart preference - Intraday Chart Type(Min): 0, Intraday HIstoric Days : 25 i.e Maximum by default

Please help me how to back fill more data to RTOdin symbol

Thanks Q

josh1

Just to remind u tomorrow new month starts and u can check date format problem in RTGoogle sheet.
Adesara,

Find this line in the subroutine Get Google data

MyBook.Sheets("Google").Range("d65536").End(xlUp).Offset(1, 0) = Format(Gdata(i, 3), "dd/MM/YYYY")

change the last part to "mm/dd/yyyy"

Sir Josh,
i have followed all steps twice but still i am not able to get the charts in amibroker, i think i need to download MCX symbols please tell me from where can i download symbols to add i amibroker and what is the format of symbols to add in amibroker

Status
Not open for further replies.