Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts MS

Status
Not open for further replies.

josh1

This is continuation from my thread -> http://www.traderji.com/data-feeds/...google-yahoo-amibroker-fcharts-qtstalker.html

That thread has become too big. Hence this new thread.

I have been able to fetch realtime datafeed from NOW, ODIN, Trade Tiger, Google, Yahoo, to Excel 2007 and pull it into AmiBroker and Fcharts.

Link to the utility is given below in my signature (Green Colour). You will have to register and login into 4Shared.com to download RTNOW.zip file. Download and unzip the contents.
Read the Setup instructions, follow and enjoy Realtime Charts.

Code is open. Users are free to change/copy/distribute it.

Backfill is semi-automatic. About 15 days to one month available depending upon your source.

One gentleman has hosted free ieod data for all scrips on NSE including Futures for last two years, on this site. http://www.tradewithme.me/data-archives-for-technical-analysts.html

You can use them to backfil until available.

Last edited:

josh1

Re: Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts M

If you cannot see anything below my signature, you have to set up your Control Panel to display signature.

Click on "User CP" on top left of this page.

Control Panel will open

Scroll down until you reach "Visible Post Elements" and check mark agains Show Signatures.

Last edited:

josh1

Re: Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts M

Users are expected to follow the setup instructions given in accompanied word document to get realtime charts.

Please do not clutter this thread with one line questions like these.

1. I AM NOT TOO GOOD IN COMPUTER RELATED STUFF, PLEASE HELP ME.
2. I DID EVERYTHING AS PER INSTRUCTIONS BUT I AM NOT GETTING CHARTS. PLEASE HELP.
3. BACKFILL IS NOT HAPPENING.

Answer to question 1 is this-
You need not be good in computers to follow this. Follow all the instructions. If you do not understand any instruction, ask me. Sorry, I cannot do spoon feeding. Please help yourself first and thereafter I will help you.
Answer to question 2 and 3 is this -
What do you mean by that. I cannot help you with one line information. Check whether you followed all the steps as given. Give me the exact step where you are not getting desired results and ask specific question.

If you want help, please ask your question in detail. I have given troubleshooting instructions. Read them and if your question is not answered there, ask it here.

You will have to tell me about your operating system, data source (from where you want data) and target.
Setup instructions are serially numbered. Desired results are given in Green coloured Steps. You will have to tell me exactly which steps you did and where you got stuck.

Last edited:

Dear josh1,

I have slightly modified codes in RTNEST and NOWBACKFIL files. kndly view this http://www.ziddu.com/download/21691970/NestExlAmi.rar.html

Features :-
=========
RTNEST Excel file:
=============
1.We dont need to change Trading symbol name in nest sheet of RTNEST file for Equity,Future and MCX Future symbols. it will automatically change.

2. Except equity,future and mcx future symbols, showing default Trading symbol name in nest sheet. [ie, NIFTY13MAR5800CE (Option Symbol)] .

3. If we paste up to 30th row in (link to excel from NestTrader) RTD page of RTNEST file, we can view automatically all updation in Nest page.

Backfil Excel file:
============
1. Nse and Mcx Futures Trading Symbols will automatically modified to symbolname_F1 .
Example :
========
1) Trading Symbol = NIFTY13MARFUT
Modified Symbol = NIFTY_F1

2) Trading Symbol = GOLD13MARFUT
Modified Symbol = GOLD_F1

2. Nse Equity Symbols will automatically modified to Symbol Name.

Example :
=======
Trading Symbol = RELIANCE-EQ
Modified Symbol = RELIANCE

3. Other All Trading Symbols will not modified.

* Note : we must link to excel only current month futures. otherwise other month contract also showing with_F1 name.

josh1

Dear josh1,

I have slightly modified codes in RTNEST and NOWBACKFIL files. kndly view this http://www.ziddu.com/download/21691970/NestExlAmi.rar.html

Features :-
=========
RTNEST Excel file:
=============
1.We dont need to change Trading symbol name in nest sheet of RTNEST file for Equity,Future and MCX Future symbols. it will automatically change.

2. Except equity,future and mcx future symbols, showing default Trading symbol name in nest sheet. [ie, NIFTY13MAR5800CE (Option Symbol)] .

3. If we paste up to 30th row in (link to excel from NestTrader) RTD page of RTNEST file, we can view automatically all updation in Nest page.

Backfil Excel file:
============
1. Nse and Mcx Futures Trading Symbols will automatically modified to symbolname_F1 .
Example :
========
1) Trading Symbol = NIFTY13MARFUT
Modified Symbol = NIFTY_F1

2) Trading Symbol = GOLD13MARFUT
Modified Symbol = GOLD_F1

2. Nse Equity Symbols will automatically modified to Symbol Name.

Example :
=======
Trading Symbol = RELIANCE-EQ
Modified Symbol = RELIANCE

3. Other All Trading Symbols will not modified.

* Note : we must link to excel only current month futures. otherwise other month contract also showing with_F1 name.
Dear Smarttrade

=IF(RTD!A20<>"",IF(RIGHT(RTD!A20,3)="FUT",RTD!F20&"_F1",IF(RIGHT(RTD!A20,3)="-EQ",RTD!F20,RTD!A20)),"")

Your formula is correct but you are not supposed to keep any blank cells in columns A to F. If you keep, your export to Amibroker may not happen properly for symbols after blank.
Therefore you can skip the bold part and start directly with condition.

Dear Josh,

Thanks a lot for helping me & others to trade effectively.I wish if backfill could

be made easier it will help a lot.Now I am back filling from nest one by one.Is

there a method to do it in one go like ShareGuru or ManshiRT

thanks & regards

PKJ

josh1

Dear Josh,

Thanks a lot for helping me & others to trade effectively.I wish if backfill could

be made easier it will help a lot.Now I am back filling from nest one by one.Is

there a method to do it in one go like ShareGuru or ManshiRT

thanks & regards

PKJ
Dear PKJ,

There is no shortcut for FnO. However, you can use Data Downloader for Cash and Nifty. 1. Use the formula given above by Smarttrade in "Nest" sheet so that Symbols in Amibroker are same as that of Yahoo or Google.
2. Enter your scrips in "Google Intraday.txt" or "Yahoo One Minute.txt".
3. Download quotes with Data Downloader and import in AmiBroker with ASCII import in seconds.

Paid data providers give backfill from their own servers. That cannot be done with free utility.

regards

Hello JOSHJI , this excelsheet is working smooth . sir only problem is volume ! Volume updating in amibroker is not matching with actual volume , Please do you have any idea to correct it .

josh1

Hello JOSHJI , this excelsheet is working smooth . sir only problem is volume ! Volume updating in amibroker is not matching with actual volume , Please do you have any idea to correct it .
Total Volume for the day roughly matches with NOW/Nest if you use "Volume Traded Today". ODIn/ Trade Tiger do not have that field so volumes will not match there.

Note- We are capturing trade at different refresh period. We miss trades in between so we cumulate volume for that period. Reduce refresh period to 1 second and volumes will come near the actual volume. You will have to use RAM Drive for that.

in sharekhan TT there are 2 volume related columns - one is QTY which is same like "Volume Traded Today" of NOW/Nest & other is LAST TRADED QTY.

QTY is basically an updated qty for the underlying which keeps on increasing. if u use it, the bars which u see in amibroker will keep on increasing in size as its an ongoing thing!

but if u use LAST TRADED QTY which makes sense, it will not match up the volumes bar what u see in TT charts.

i personally keep both of them open side by side to confirm the volume thing when i am taking any RT trade! otherwsie EOD i import IEOD data to amibroker. then u cn see the volume bars match!

i still have not figured out why there is still mismatch in RT.

@josh - on some forum in technical section, i found that there is still a way to code the best bid/ask quote from any trading terminal so that we can fetch it into amibroker. cn u help in this regard??? unfortunately it didnt talk abt indian trading platforms!

Total Volume for the day roughly matches with NOW/Nest if you use "Volume Traded Today". ODIn/ Trade Tiger do not have that field so volumes will not match there.

Note- We are capturing trade at different refresh period. We miss trades in between so we cumulate volume for that period. Reduce refresh period to 1 second and volumes will come near the actual volume. You will have to use RAM Drive for that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.