Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts MS

Status
Not open for further replies.

NJ23

Re: Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts M

is this error when clicking do backfill or START RTD
It comes after clicking Start RTD.

NJ23

Re: Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts M

is the error comes for nfo
It comes for EQ, NFO, CDS. BTW, it's working correctly for NEST.

Last edited:

shankar4kv

It comes for EQ, NFO, CDS. BTW, it's working correctly for NEST.
I am confused on this! took out the preserve option for NOW! try now.

NJ23

I am confused on this! took out the preserve option for NOW! try now.
Yes, that worked now. Thanks!

Dear Sir ,

Does RTD work only on Ami or will it work on ninja trader ... Terminal is Nest to ninjatrader 7 , i use ninjatrader for charting purpose....

Request if there is one Compatible for Ninjatrader 7

Thanks
Aloakdutt

VJAY

Update : RTD Version 1.14

Preserve option for NOW Fixed!
Avast stopping this downloads.......before it not happened...

this post might seem slightly out of context but, but if anyone has any idea how to do this please reply:
am getting charts on amibroker, using both josh utility and tracerbullet's utility.
however i wanted to save the data am getting in excel to that excel worksheet itself. so what i want to be able to do is nest trader-->link to excel-->get real time quotes on excel. (no amibroker). save the data in the adjacent excel sheet so that at the end of the day i have a full day's worth of data. is it possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.