Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts MS

Status
Not open for further replies.

sr114

Re: Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts M

s sr114 im using amibroker 5.5 using trade tiger data inami through josh 1 utility is getting crb possible from same data as dont see anyone providing tick data .had seen u post a crb ami chart at other forum sr 114.
yea thanx for noticing that. i posted a lot of crb data in the forum

again, for proper functioning of range bars, tick data are necessary - second data captured thru the util is an approximation. a good approximation

try to set the range bars from the Ami-Tools-Preferences-Intraday-Custom range chart settings

also set proper tick size to get the range bars.

last, proper range bars can be setup by eyeballing the charts - see the charts and experiment to get the proper chart settings. also the price ranges play a role in getting the RBs - what range is fit for BNF may ne be fit for NF or SBIN or SAIL -

rgds
SR

Re: Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts M

Ok... I got it.
I am not using TT or Odin. RTTiger and RTOdin were made with the help of users. I get confused sometimes in their functionalities.

Find out if there is a column for "Volume Traded Today" or "Total Traded Quantity" or something similar in meaning in your Raju.xls aka Snap.xls.
Link those figures in the column "Last Traded Quantity".
If you cannot find the column, open Visual Basic and and delete or comment out the following lines in "MakeCSV()" routine.

Code:
       ElseIf C = 4 Then
        t = Cells(R, C).Value - (Vol(R, 1))
        Vol(R, 1) = Cells(R, C).Value
        CellValue = t
Basically, we take incremental volume to match it with the volumes in exchange. Column name remained to be changed. In your case, you have linked the "Last Traded Quantity"
Let me know.

Thanks, I have the column(Q) - Qty. Shall i link the same.
Pls check

Raju

[/url][/IMG]

Ok... I got it.
I am not using TT or Odin. RTTiger and RTOdin were made with the help of users. I get confused sometimes in their functionalities.

Find out if there is a column for "Volume Traded Today" or "Total Traded Quantity" or something similar in meaning in your Raju.xls aka Snap.xls.
Link those figures in the column "Last Traded Quantity".
If you cannot find the column, open Visual Basic and and delete or comment out the following lines in "MakeCSV()" routine.

Code:
       ElseIf C = 4 Then
        t = Cells(R, C).Value - (Vol(R, 1))
        Vol(R, 1) = Cells(R, C).Value
        CellValue = t
Basically, we take incremental volume to match it with the volumes in exchange. Column name remained to be changed. In your case, you have linked the "Last Traded Quantity"
Let me know.

Sir

I changed the Qty and now i get the volume in RTTiger and in Amibroker.
Still i am not getting price movement automatically, infact i reduced the script, removed all afl from Ami. CPU usage is less now.

[/url][/IMG]

You can see the time in chart as well as in system at below right corner

[/url][/IMG]

When i clicked Nifty and came back to Nifty future it is updated with data

[/url][/IMG]

josh1

Sir

I changed the Qty and now i get the volume in RTTiger and in Amibroker.
Still i am not getting price movement automatically, infact i reduced the script, removed all afl from Ami. CPU usage is less now.

You can see the time in chart as well as in system at below right corner

When i clicked Nifty and came back to Nifty future it is updated with data
It seems your AmiBroker is not able to refresh charts on its own. Old version?
Open Developer -- Visual basic. Find these lines in Module1.

Sub CallAmiBroker()
Call AB.Import(0, FileName, "RTG3.format")
'Call AB.RefreshAll
End Sub

Remove the comment before Call AB.RefreshAll. The line will turn from green to blue/black.
Save and run.

Last edited:

Dear friends

I rarely comment. but watching guys inquiring india infoline IIFL trader terminal i could not stop myself from commenting. I've been using their online terminal for last5 years and their service for last 10+ years. No doubt they provide good and consistent service. IIFL TT may not be the best, may not be blazing fast but almost never create issues like we r now a days facing with zerodha.

BUt, when it comes to charts then I must say u'll have to go some where else. No doubt nest charts used to be free, good, reliable, accurate but now, alas, such good platform has been destroyed.

I ve stopped trading only because of unavailability of reliable charts. It seem what used to be a free service earlier will become a paid one. small traders would be forced to shell out money either to buy Amibroker or some online charting service provider like icharts etc.

Meanwhile iam trying to use Fcharts (free version) using nest RT data. Thats the only way left for me. Hope this helps. Good luck to all.

doonbulls

Joshi sir
Till yesterday the excel sheet was working
My windows 7 got updated last night and system restarted today morning
When opened the excel sheet , the Start RT DATA command button is not responding at all.
I have enabled macros setting and all the other setting , the other macro button in other sheet are enabled , I getting hand symbol but not in the first sheet
kindly help. I have been using this sheet for the last one year
this is first time this has happened
nvk

josh1

Joshi sir
Till yesterday the excel sheet was working
My windows 7 got updated last night and system restarted today morning
When opened the excel sheet , the Start RT DATA command button is not responding at all.
I have enabled macros setting and all the other setting , the other macro button in other sheet are enabled , I getting hand symbol but not in the first sheet
kindly help. I have been using this sheet for the last one year
this is first time this has happened
nvk
Try Reinstall MSOffice.

Ok so I read most of the messages starting from 1 and tried to run the RTDman exe. I could successfully backfill data from nest to AB, but could not get live charts on AB. Just a few ticks and it stopped. I could successfully backfill data upto 08.12.2014, however just managed to get a few live 1 min candles on 09.12.2014 and that too after few minutes gap.
Experts pl have a look at the attached image and advice what could have gone wrong.
And thanks a lot to Josh1, TB and others for offering this great utility for free to all of us.

Attachments

It seems your AmiBroker is not able to refresh charts on its own. Old version?
Open Developer -- Visual basic. Find these lines in Module1.

Sub CallAmiBroker()
Call AB.Import(0, FileName, "RTG3.format")
'Call AB.RefreshAll
End Sub

Remove the comment before Call AB.RefreshAll. The line will turn from green to blue/black.
Save and run.

Dear Mr.Joshi

You have rightly located the problem, after removing the comment from "Call AB.Refreshall", the problem is now solved and i am getting data updated in Amibroker.

Really i should appreciate your patience hearing me so long and solved the issues.
Good work mate keep it up

Raju

josh1

Dear Mr.Joshi

You have rightly located the problem, after removing the comment from "Call AB.Refreshall", the problem is now solved and i am getting data updated in Amibroker.

Really i should appreciate your patience hearing me so long and solved the issues.
Good work mate keep it up

Raju
I help those who help themselves. Doing every step creates an understanding of the application. Enjoy live charts .... :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.