Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts MS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raghuveer

Re: Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts M

hello josh can we set default timing of backfill from 9:15 to 3:29:59? in app
Yes we can set default timing to whatever we want by editing the *.au3 files.

Code:
Spaces within " " seem to matter, so its " 17:00:00" and not "17:00:00"
To change default start time to 00:00:00 I use below code:
Code:
Global $T1 = GUICtrlCreateDate(_NowCalcDate() & " 00:00:00", $h+85, $v+5, 70, 18,$DTS_SHORTDATEFORMAT)
To change default end time to 17:00:00 I use below code:
Code:
Global $T2 = GUICtrlCreateDate(_NowCalcDate() & " 17:00:00", $h+210, $v +5, 70, 18,$DTS_SHORTDATEFORMAT) ;$DTS_TIMEFORMAT
You can make similar change in your au3 files and run those text files directly or make exe and run exe.

josh1

Re: Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts M

Thanks Raghuveer,

I am really glad you studied the code and are actively supporting. This is how open source applications survive and grow.

rjshem

Hi josh1 first of all a big thanks for making this utility.can we get crb charts with tradetiger data in amibroker.

cpu usage should be <30%.
Is RTTiger getting live prices? give snapshot of front sheet.
Is volume increasing with every price change?
Does any of your AFL contain 'time refresh' statement?
As i am using Trade tiger the CPU usage is always at 50% level.
RTTiger is getting real price (attached snap shot) and the last traded qty is updating in RTTiger

In Amibroker

1.Some scripts are getting volume and some stocks and futures are not updated with volume.
2.Particularly if i do backfill for some stocks, these stocks and futures are not getting the volume in chart.
3. I removed all the backfill data and tried fresh. but still many stocks doesnt get the volume (Attahed reliance and reliance future screen shots)

Thanks a lot
Raju

Attachments

josh1

As i am using Trade tiger the CPU usage is always at 50% level.
RTTiger is getting real price (attached snap shot) and the last traded qty is updating in RTTiger

In Amibroker

1.Some scripts are getting volume and some stocks and futures are not updated with volume.
2.Particularly if i do backfill for some stocks, these stocks and futures are not getting the volume in chart.
3. I removed all the backfill data and tried fresh. but still many stocks doesnt get the volume (Attahed reliance and reliance future screen shots)

Thanks a lot
Raju
Ok... I got it.
I am not using TT or Odin. RTTiger and RTOdin were made with the help of users. I get confused sometimes in their functionalities.

Find out if there is a column for "Volume Traded Today" or "Total Traded Quantity" or something similar in meaning in your Raju.xls aka Snap.xls.
Link those figures in the column "Last Traded Quantity".
If you cannot find the column, open Visual Basic and and delete or comment out the following lines in "MakeCSV()" routine.

Code:
       ElseIf C = 4 Then
        t = Cells(R, C).Value - (Vol(R, 1))
        Vol(R, 1) = Cells(R, C).Value
        CellValue = t
Basically, we take incremental volume to match it with the volumes in exchange. Column name remained to be changed. In your case, you have linked the "Last Traded Quantity"
Let me know.

Raghuveer

i just upgraded to nest3.11 but now cant link 2 exel,please help
If you start NEST as Admin, start excel also as Admin.
If you start NEST as ordinary user, start excel also as ordinary user.

josh1

Hi josh1 first of all a big thanks for making this utility.can we get crb charts with tradetiger data in amibroker.
crb charts ????

rjshem

s sr114 im using amibroker 5.5 using trade tiger data inami through josh 1 utility is getting crb possible from same data as dont see anyone providing tick data .had seen u post a crb ami chart at other forum sr 114.

Status
Not open for further replies.