Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts MS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raghuveer

Re: Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts M

dear josh,
pls check the pic below.... it's working for all but not for options. pls let me know where i did mistake.

thank you.
Scrips are not in serial order. See scrip9 is commented out, so after scrip8 nothing will be coming.

Re: Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts M

Check intraday refresh rate in preferences of Amibroker
Take fast moving scrip and keep 1sec time frame
I changed the time to 1 sec, and tried with Nifty, SBI, and Nifty future.
The same thing continues
Raju

josh1

I changed the time to 1 sec, and tried with Nifty, SBI, and Nifty future.
The same thing continues
Raju
check memory /cpu and refresh rate in performance monitor. Are you using some heavy AFL?

check memory /cpu and refresh rate in performance monitor. Are you using some heavy AFL?
The CPU usage is 40 to 50%

Memory is about 2.5GB out of 4GB RAM
Showing
Physical Memory(MB)
Total 3893
Cached 1256
Avaiable 1220
Free 15

Closed all application and only Trade tiger, Excel and Amibroker is running
Still no updates in Amibroker

When i tried before with Yahoo RT Data, it worked well.

Couldn't fix it up till now

Raju

Dear josh1,

I want to say thank you, I downloaded rt data with the help of link given by you it works we'll thank you,

I wanted some guidance regarding purchase of amibroker can I have you email I will take your advice over email.

Regards

Snake.Head

Dear josh1,

I want to say thank you, I downloaded rt data with the help of link given by you it works we'll thank you,

I wanted some guidance regarding purchase of amibroker can I have you email I will take your advice over email.

Regards
Code:
http://www.amibroker.com/order.php

josh1

Dear josh1,

Regards
Code:
http://www.amibroker.com/order.php
Standard edition is enough for us

josh1

The CPU usage is 40 to 50%

Memory is about 2.5GB out of 4GB RAM
Showing
Physical Memory(MB)
Total 3893
Cached 1256
Avaiable 1220
Free 15

Closed all application and only Trade tiger, Excel and Amibroker is running
Still no updates in Amibroker

When i tried before with Yahoo RT Data, it worked well.

Couldn't fix it up till now

Raju
cpu usage should be <30%.
Is RTTiger getting live prices? give snapshot of front sheet.
Is volume increasing with every price change?
Does any of your AFL contain 'time refresh' statement?

Status
Not open for further replies.