Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts MS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts M

HI,
Tried on ZT
getting below error once i press complete button

AutoIt Error

Line 2333 (File"R:\NestVwapBackfill_0.2\NestVwapBackFill_0.2.exe"):

Error: Variable subscript badly formatted.

Re: Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts M

This Ctrl+Shift+h is not working in Nest/Zerodha Trader on my Laptop. May be because I am working on Virtualbox. Therefore NestVwapBackfill is not working smoothly. It has given me lot of Trouble :annoyed::annoyed::annoyed:. Can users of Nest check and give feedback?

Edit- Deleting previous data will not take time if one is starting fresh at any time during the day. It will take time only in case of disconnects during trading hours due to network/Power outages. No solution for network outage but power outage can be resolved by using a laptop with battery life of 3-4 hours.
The Ctrl+Shift+h is not working in Nest/Zerodha Trader on my setup also

Can open the window when navigating via right click>>tools>>and selecting Vwap stats

Today Zerodha had an issue during opening, so the vwap window showing only data from 9:38 onwards

But the Plus Data table has all the data right from 9:15

Thanks

Happy :)

gambler

NOWVwapBackfill is ready for testing.

Link is here - https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B76gRVAJlKl3TW5yQXVsYXJvLTA/edit?usp=sharing

In NSENOW , Hourly Statistics window opens easily if a scrip is selected in Mktwatch and Ctrl+Shift+h is pressed. Therefore NOWVwapBackfill is working smoothly.

This Ctrl+Shift+h is not working in Nest/Zerodha Trader on my Laptop. May be because I am working on Virtualbox. Therefore NestVwapBackfill is not working smoothly. It has given me lot of Trouble :annoyed::annoyed::annoyed:. Can users of Nest check and give feedback?

Edit- Deleting previous data will not take time if one is starting fresh at any time during the day. It will take time only in case of disconnects during trading hours due to network/Power outages. No solution for network outage but power outage can be resolved by using a laptop with battery life of 3-4 hours.

Hi Josh,

Excellent Work, its working :clap::clap::clap: It backfilled current day data successfully.

Will let you know if any error will happen.

Thanks
:clapping::clapping::clapping:

Hi Josh,

Excellent Work, its working :clap::clap::clap: It backfilled current day data successfully.

Will let you know if any error will happen.

Thanks
:clapping::clapping::clapping:
Gambler & others . . .

He needs feedback . . . on if u r using nest // or now . . . don't forget to mention that

rmike

Re: NOWRTD

Had a look at NOW RTD. Kudos!
Scores high on all three parameters, low resource consumption, fast data transport and stability!

TracerBullet said:
You can ask AB (forum?) if there is a better way to do bulk delete. Maybe we can write an AFL scrip to delete data and call it from exe ( if this is possible)
Josh1 said:
There is no command in AFL to remove quotations. It is possible only thru COM calls and that too by iteration one at a time. That is bottleneck
TracerBullet said:
If the bottleneck is in remove of AB then we are out of luck
Notwithstanding the yeoman effort put in by Josh1 (though I haven't tried the AutoIt backfill script), at times its easy to miss the wood for the trees.... :)

One can exploit the platform's (Amibroker's) capability for quote removal during backfill by the simple expedient of adding a couple of lines in the backfill.format

Like so..

# Copy to AmiBroker\Formats
$FORMAT Ticker, Date_YMD, Time, Open, High, Low, Close, Volume
$SKIPLINES 0
$SEPARATOR ,
$CONT 1
$GROUP 255
$OVERWRITE 1
$TICKMODE 1

$AUTOADD 1
$DEBUG 1

Glad to submit my 2C for development help :)

@TracerBullet - Good to find another Calvin & Hobbes aficionado here :cool:

Thanks TB & Josh for the nice utility!

P.S - Even though sample is included for data from CNXNIFTY in .ini file, am unable to get the topic to connect in NOW. Would appreciate a pointer if someone has got this (getting index data from NOW) going via RTD

Last edited:

Had a look at NOW RTD. Kudos!
Scores high on all three parameters, low resource consumption, fast data transport and stability!

Notwithstanding the yeoman effort put in by Josh1 (though I haven't tried the AutoIt backfill script), at times its easy to miss the wood for the trees.... :)

One can exploit the platform's (Amibroker's) capability for quote removal during backfill by the simple expedient of adding a couple of lines in the backfill.format

Like so..

$SKIPLINES 0
$SEPARATOR ,
$CONT 1
$GROUP 255
$OVERWRITE 1
$TICKMODE 1

$AUTOADD 1
$DEBUG 1

@TracerBullet - Good to find another Calvin & Hobbes aficionado here:cool:

Thanks TB & Josh for the nice utility!

P.S - Even though sample is included for data from CNXNIFTY in .ini file, am unable to get the topic to connect in NOW. Would appreciate a pointer if someone has got this (getting index data from NOW) going via RTD
In this case the above (overwrite) may not work as we are inserting 1 minutes data . . . where as old one is in tick format . . . .

josh1

Had a look at NOW RTD.
$SKIPLINES 0
$SEPARATOR ,
$CONT 1
$GROUP 255
$OVERWRITE 1
$TICKMODE 1

$AUTOADD 1
$DEBUG 1

In this case the above (overwrite) may not work as we are inserting 1 minutes data . . . where as old one is in tick format . . . .
Happy is right there. AB overwrites data of same time stamp. Other quotes remain as is.
NOW does not give index data thru rtd server.

TracerBullet

Like so..

$SKIPLINES 0
$SEPARATOR ,
$CONT 1
$GROUP 255
$OVERWRITE 1
$TICKMODE 1

$AUTOADD 1
$DEBUG 1

RTD imports 1 second bars. Backfill will import 1 min bar. So, we need to clear all quotes within the minute that overlaps with backfill bar. Can you confirm if this will do that?

I am not experienced with AB.
For $OVERWRITE, AB import help http://www.amibroker.com/guide/d_ascii.html says

"0 - off, 1 - on. When overwrite mode is on then information provided by GROUP, MARKET, INDUSTRY, FULLNAME fields is overwritten for existing symbols (not only for newly added)"
From this it seems to have some other purpose.

@TracerBullet - Good to find another Calvin & Hobbes aficionado here :cool:
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.