Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts MS

Status
Not open for further replies.

xsis

Re: Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts M

sorry for such a noob question - but is there a seperate NEST or NEST plus platform other than ZT offered by zerodha?

josh1

Re: Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts M

hi josh,

i am trying to use it with NOW, but getting below error, whereas column 1 is Trading Symbol

Don't use it for NOW. NOW has different configuration

josh1

sorry for such a noob question - but is there a seperate NEST or NEST plus platform other than ZT offered by zerodha?
Nest and Nest plus are different. Zerodha trader is basically nest trader routed through Zerodha's Servers

josh1

Is there any possibility for autobackfill with NOW??!
Wait for couple of days

xsis

• so is einstein referring to nest thru ZT or nest plus platform?
  • also, how to get access of nest plus platform then? i use TT (sharekhan) and zerodha!
  • and does your utility supports nest plus or nest thru ZT or both?
Nest and Nest plus are different. Zerodha trader is basically nest trader routed through Zerodha's Servers

xsis

hi einstein

since josh said nest and nest plus are different, cud u pls confirm if u were talking abt nest+ami or nest plus+ami?

thks

allow me to give you my views on that, as I have enough experience on that.

TT is best to view option chain.. as in nest its not possible to check options delta, vega, theta etc. it always shows 0. TT is much better..

But if you trade in cash and futures then Nest+Ami should be your choice.. because.

1. low resource
2. I saw very few people complaining about feed in Nest

josh1

• so is einstein referring to nest thru ZT or nest plus platform?
  • also, how to get access of nest plus platform then? i use TT (sharekhan) and zerodha!
  • and does your utility supports nest plus or nest thru ZT or both?
Nest plus is irrelevant. It is additional utilities for Which separate login is required. It is useful for multiple days backfill.
NSENOW is given by NSE. ZT aka Nest trader is its sister given by Zerodha and others.

josh1

Possible bugs
1. It did not work without uncommenting - Future=-F1.
I shall check that
It created file ".txt" in ram drive and AB did not have the new scrip.
Do you mean it did not backfill new scrip in AB? If yes, I did not insert latest build in Zip file. :p
2. Sometimes it does not work, have to exit and do again
Yes .. the problem may be in NEST or Autoit. I struggled for 4 days with it. Got headache and released as is.

are sir, i asked to put quotations out. I dont know how to test this.
please check this - https://www.dropbox.com/s/trcl83e572lr552/NestVwapBackFill_0.1.au3
hopefully there is no syntax error. Only change is to take quotations in a variable - $Quots = $Stock.Quotations and use it instead of the whole thing.
Understood. I shall try it today.
Edit - Can you please change your signature link from the test build to https://github.com/SpiffSpaceman/AmibrokerFeeder/releases/latest
This one will always have the latest build so you wont have to change it. I also forgot to put license and source link in the test build.
Done

Configured NestRtd for NSENOW. It is updating everything including options. No issues. May be I did not configure options properly last time.
How can I keep VC++2010 working after 30 days? I may not be able to understand your code in that time

Last edited:

TracerBullet

It created file ".txt" in ram drive and AB did not have the new scrip.
Do you mean it did not backfill new scrip in AB? If yes, I did not insert latest build in Zip file.
yes, there was no backfill.

Understood. I shall try it today
Lets hope quotations is the bottleneck. Otherwise we need a way to profile this. ( profile tool shows how much time each function takes cumulatively)

I could not find any tool for autoit using google. Instead we can use timers
http://www.autoitscript.com/wiki/Tutorial_Optimizing

If the bottleneck is in remove of AB then we are out of luck ( Maybe alternative is try to run AFL using a COM call if available )

Status
Not open for further replies.